Status
Not open for further replies.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Hey whats the v2's battery life like?

How many hours have you guys been able to get with it if your constantly vaping it?

Thanks in advance for the info.
2-3 hours of heavy vaping...3-5 hours of moderate vaping and probably good 7-9 hours of light vaping....DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS....Since this is just my Experience....Other vapers have reported different vaping times....

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
On my 510, I am getting around 5 hours of heavy vaping...
smoke.gif

rfw2003

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Yantis, Texas
www.4x4mayhem.com
On my 510, I am getting around 5 hours of heavy vaping...
smoke.gif

Dang I wish I got that lol I just puff and puff and puff on my 510 though. I have 5 sets of batts I rotate through with 2 chargers just to make sure even if I don't put the ones I just ran down on the charger I still have some.

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
Dang I wish I got that lol I just puff and puff and puff on my 510 though. I have 5 sets of batts I rotate through with 2 chargers just to make sure even if I don't put the ones I just ran down on the charger I still have some.

On Poker night my V2 doesn't take a break....I go through Liquid like crazy when Gambling and drinking ....
smoke.gif

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL

I'm with you, got 4 sets of batts and 2 chargers....I wish i could get more than 3 hours at the most, on one set of batts....Rotate all day long...Thank god for the car charger....

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I do just as good or better.

Listening to others only getting 3 hours makes me think I am not a heavy user. Geez I thought it was my pacifier.

Well i really do believe that it does have a lot to do with how long the draw is...And i personally take pretty long ones....So that might be the problem for my batts only lasting for a few hours at best.... But in my defense i love the long draw TH....Just My 2 Cents Worth.....

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Being a Penstyle atty guy on the v2 ... this is what I get:

DSE801:
3-4 hours before I have to change
BE112: 6-7 hours - and vapor/th don't get back until literally 2 seconds before they die
Wow that is pretty good Steve, i do have the 801 adapter for the V2 and the Protege maybe I'll try them....Ok Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread