V2 E Cig Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreww2021

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
Oklahoma
Your atomizer might be gummed up from the juice you are using. Are you using cartos? Can you see through the airway hole or is it closed up? Your attys/carto probably needs cleaning.

I am using Halo liquid in the V2 cartos (after boiling them). I can see through the airway hole and the same thing is happening with a brand new carto.

dreww2021

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
Oklahoma
Can you tell anything by these pictures?

de76cb13.jpg

2ebc7e10.jpg

dreww2021

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
Oklahoma
I suspect the cartos or the juice. Yes, clean the cartos. V2 prefilled cartos use all PG juice, filling is not made for thick juice. If you vape a heavier juice, might get stuffy. Have you tried V2 live-chat (not that it was always useful)?

Ya I talked to them yesterday on the live chat. They suggested pulling the carto off and blowing in to the battery a few times then charging it for a couple hours. No success. I think i'll try different cartos. What kinds would you recommend?

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Ya I talked to them yesterday on the live chat. They suggested pulling the carto off and blowing in to the battery a few times then charging it for a couple hours. No success. I think i'll try different cartos. What kinds would you recommend?

Sorry, can't help with cartos, don't use them. I've only used V2's stock cartos. V2 e-cig is a KR808-D1 model, so any carto for that model should work. See "Kaefo" post above, I couldn't quote it into this post. :)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I have cleaned the threads. How do I clean in the hole? And is there a way to clean that switch?

You can twist a paper towel real tight and poke it into the hole. An alternate solution which I have to say "try at your own risk" is use canned air and spray into the battery hole with the straw that is provided with the can of air. I saw this demonstrated on YouTube but when I tried it the battery light stayed on for several seconds after doing this. It didn't hurt the battery but you never know. The battery is sealed so I don't think there is anyway to clean the switch without cutting into the battery.

dreww2021

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
Oklahoma
Did you try adjusting the post like I mentioned.... I have 6 V2 batteries and the power cig and the note book cig..... Also you could try adjusting the post on the cartos them selves to get a better connection......

Well finally found a safety pin small enough and so far so good! How often so you have to adjust yours?

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
I check mine whenever I take carto's off n top them off. Basically if I unscrew the carto, I check the holes and threads. Haven't had to adjust posts yet. I don't recommend using a wooden toothpick, I broke one off in the hole, lol. Yep it was a stupid move, n I knew it was going to happen. It was just handy. Now I have my "dedicated" safety pin.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
For future batteries, I recommend manual KR808D-1 batteries. The modern manual KR808D-1 batteries from Vapor4Life should be practically sealed on the threaded end and the SmokelessImage Volt manuals are well sealed (though only available in some colors - I got a sweet Raspberry color one there). Much much safer from being damaged by carto leaks and easier to get a good hit. They should work with your V2 cartos and cost much less than V2 charges for batteries. Won't have as long a warranty but you are less likely to have problems with manuals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread