V2 e cigs suck now, they cant remain the top rated brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSeve

Nov 22, 2010
Des Moines, Wa
Over and over I see V2 e cigs the highest rated e cig company, they primarily make micro e cigs, I became a customer about a year and a half ago maybe 2 years, and I loved their product, I actually switched from the boge leo an ego style e cig that worked very well but my supplier went under, and I found the V2 micro ecig to work even better, in the past few months I've noticed there cartridges only last a few days at best, when they used to last about 3 weeks, and they leak and corrode the battery, and the batteries have less suction making them frustrating to use. even there new EX cartomizers which are supposed to last twice as long last me about half a day and arent refillable, I wanted to try there new pro model but cant bare wasting the money on another broken promise.

I like automatic micro e cigs for my job, you might prefer variable voltage and tanks but for me the simple cartomizer design was fine, if I had two batteries with me I could go all day and get everything I needed, now I need to refill these cartomizers about 3 times a day (thats both of them) and then replace them in about two days, when I talk to customer service they tell me they dont know of any changes in manufacturing, and can only offer apologies, when I try to research new e cig brands, V2 still pops up as the highest rated brand, this has got to change, they are obviously throttling us for more money, well I'm not going to be a customer anymore

please respond if you've noticed the same thing, and with any suggestions for a new brand, right now vaporfi seems like my best bet, it doesn't have to be a micro e cig but I do like automatic batteries for my job but they arent necessary either.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
V2 is a fairly good brand if you're into cig-alikes, but most here have gone on to bigger, better and cheaper equip. I started with the 200.00 starter kit about 3 years ago and they were having terrible supply problems. I especially liked their red and mint/spearmint flavors back then, but their eliquids are just way more expensive than they need to be for China made juice. Definitely up your game and learn about some of the better equip out there.

RedSeve

Nov 22, 2010
Des Moines, Wa
What do you mean the $200 starter? A different brand maybe? Like I said they were awesome about 6 months ago, and now they're garbage, I only wanna hear from people who are still using or recently switched from V2 because they have dropped in quality recently and they need to be shamed into fixing these issues, don't tell me they're decent because I have been using they're products and it's not one or two orders of cartomizers that have been bad it's been months of product that have sucked

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I started with V2 cigalikes and I really liked the batteries. I hated their juice and moved on to blank cartomizers to fill with different eliquids. I tried a bunch of different brands of blank cartomizers until I found Bloog's and I really liked them. I haven't purchased a V2 in about two years so I can't comment on declining quality, but I preferred their unregulated batteries that would drain from 4.2v to 3.7v as opposed to other regulated brands that would constantly fire at 3.7v.

smkfree

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
oak lawn il
I have been using the V2 EX Blanks and the pre filled carts for over 4 months now. I have about 16 EX Blanks in constant use each filled with their own flavor. No leakers in the batch. Purchased then over the course of 3 month. One wick did get clogged with the Green Tea flavor but that also happened with the CE5 set up. I think it is the juice. Only had to clean out one.
On the EX blanks make sure the white silicone washer at the top inside the tank didn't fall out or get lost.
I am home all day and vape from the early morning to the late night.
I also have several Pre-filled carts (48+) that I have refilled at least 15 times and are still in use.
I also have a few CE4 starter kits and T3s tanks I use but they are much larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread