V2 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
I just charged the batts. The light was orange...a mix between red and green, and I figured that it was done. Both batts are in, spring to the flat side, both going the same way. When I press the button and inhale, nothing.

I looked at the thread concerning the rubber piece on the adapter, and there was a little skinny 1/2 inch of rubber comming off, so I removed that. It now looks like the one in the picture example of "good to go"

I got the 510 adapter, and I heard its tricky at first. But everything should be working fine. Any thoughts?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Garrell! I need to make a troubleshooting thread for the V2, but in the meantime, lets test a couple things!

1) Take the adapter off, and put your tongue on the little aluminum post. You should feel a very slight tingle!

2) Now, with that done, make sure the switch is sitting a few CM above the tube, so when you put the adapter on, the adapter is what moves the switch down in to place!

Give that a shot and let me know!
-Steve

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Nvm when I press the button there is a tingle. So batts are working.the button doesnt move when I screw the adaptor on

Don't screw the adapter on too tight. Adjust the adapter cap as needed ... Make sure the plastic housing is sticking out of the tube just a bit when you put the adapter on. This is to make sure the adapter is actually contacting the switch :)

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
Sticking out from the side, like -----^-, its about half a cm. The switch seems to be working.

looking into the tube from the top, there is a black ring around the contact, which is a little more than a half circle, and the switch housing goes back about 1/4cm. It does not move back when I take the adapter off, and does not move forward when I screw it on. It stays completely stationary.

I'm assuming I'm pressing the switch enough, and that the batts are charged, since I get the tingle. I measured and It appears that the contacts are touching when I connect the adapter.

Garrell6888

ECF Veteran
Synthnadz...Thank you SSSSOOOOOOOOOO f'ing much. Totally got some vapor. And it hits nice.

But now its not working again...I keep pulling it out partially and recapping it but it didnt work, then worked, now its not.

I'll mess with it a bit but any advice is gladly accepted. And thanks steve for helping as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread