• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

V4L batts etc for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
I have some Vapour King batts and chargers for free if anyone is interested. A couple of extra long VK's, couple of shorty's, charger and a passthru.
I have gone to just mods so I would rather this went to someone who would either use it or knew someone who would.

Anyone in Australia has first offer. If not they go overseas to someone who has already asked for them.

GONE!!

Last edited:

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
No probs. Thanks for the offer on a trade but I have umpteen batts for the BB and SB and have enough stuff to make juice for about the next three months, then hopefully I quit this as well. In three months I've gone from 24mg juice to 14mg. LOL last week just ordered five bottles of Cafe Brasillino flavouring from TW. It takes me 3 weeks to go through at least one bottle of this mixed if I just vaped it all the time.
Just received your address so will post off to you on Monday.

Peter

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Grats on the nic reduction,

I need to look into that, I just keep going up! and have noticed I am probably over-doing it a bit, I went from 18 > 24 > 36 and am trying to go back down to 24.

I will have to give the TW juice a go, I have heard many good things about it, I just hope it doesn't spoil the taste of my current stash.

Thanks again... I am so excited!

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
I must admit I have cheated a bit when I quit smokes. After a month I started running a couple of times a week including doing sprints. I then changed that to sprinting 50 metres up a steep hill x 8 (400 metres total) twice a week. Now I'm just doing weight training, aerobic activity and lots of walking. It seriously reinforced why I gave up smoking. Especially since I'm 54.8-o
Feel better for it though.

styxs

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Australia
I must admit I have cheated a bit when I quit smokes. After a month I started running a couple of times a week including doing sprints. I then changed that to sprinting 50 metres up a steep hill x 8 (400 metres total) twice a week. Now I'm just doing weight training, aerobic activity and lots of walking. It seriously reinforced why I gave up smoking. Especially since I'm 54.8-o
Feel better for it though.

Thanks for the inspiration fair dinkum :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread