Not open for further replies.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
It's been mentioned a few times that we need one of these. This thread is dedicated solely to listing cartomizer trading.

Post what you have to swap. Interested parties, pm the poster with your offer.

Once the carto's are traded, please edit your post to state that they are no longer available.
--------------------------------------------------------

I have 4 18mg Caramel carto's for trade!

lady9ball

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
Iowa
Never met a carto I didn't like. :)

Edit: I just realized I broke the rules of the thread and am trying to think of something I could trade to make up for it. I currently only have two unused cartos, but I will trade an e-cig pendant for a box of assorted non-tobacco flavors, 8mg and up.

flcx2h.jpg

Last edited:

Sheryl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2009
Minn., USA
Would like to trade for any tobacco and/or menthol/mint type flavors. 8-24mg would work. 4 vanilla 8mg, 3 orange 0 mg, 1 cappuccino 0 mg, 4 coffee 0 mg, 1 peanut butter cup 0 mg, and 2 coconut 0mg. Vanilla are traded, rest are still up on the chopping block. I would think we could trade PT, batts for carts if anyone wanted to as well. (I'll take manual PT's, lol)

Last edited:

Seaking

Nov 1, 2009
4x - 8mg Clove
4x - 8mg 555
4x - 8mg Cinnamon

Interested in 8-11mg cartos. Decided I don't like Kamel, Clove, 555, or Cinnamon flavors and the larger mg cartos I can't handle.

WHEN the $*%# did we get clove carts?@?!! 8-o Was i sleeping??

But seriously tho i'd love to try 555 and clove all i have for trade are grape and green apple 8's though unless you want me to pay you via paypal :p

Everyone else here btw, i am looking to try a pear cart, low nic preferably :] pm?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread