V4L cartos review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick37

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2010
Melbourne
despite my previous problems with V4L I decided to get some blank cartos from them just to test them.
I like to be fair, so here it is :

Premium CoolCarts for KR808
didn't expect much from these ,to be honest, but I was wrong.These are really good. Vapor production is good, holds around 20 drops and they don't burn that fast.
The draw is light and smooth - just how I like it
Using on 3.7V lasts, for me ,for around 3-4 days, on 6V around 1 day and on 6V with an AFS for around 2 days.After that the flavor really fades.
Similar with the Turbo's.
I really like them and ordered 50 more

Premium Vapor King - not as good as CoolCarts but decent quality
Prefilled cartos - they've send me some free samples of prefilled cartos but I never liked the flavors they sell - too much perfume taste ...

So, overall, the Cool carts are good, especially if you looking for 6V vapping, just keep them moist

I would also suggest V4L and others to start selling some cartos with-out labels for the AVS users - getting the labels off them it's a really pain in the .....rear ...:p

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
After using a pen style for about 2 years, I have switched to cartomizers. I am really impressed with the V4L Cool Cartomizers. IMHO, their life span is just as long as a regular atomizer. I didn't much care for their flavored cartomizers, but these Cool Cartomizers filled with my own e-liquids have really hit a "sweet-spot" for me. I mostly use them with their awesome pass through. I have refilled them so many times, I have lost count. I haven't even rinsed any out yet.

Another thing I like about them is the soft cap, which I can easily pop off with my fingernail for refilling. (I like to refill this way, so I can "monitor" the filler for any discoloration).

I just put an order through because they are having a 20% discount through July 30. Use promo code GraduationParty.

Altmed

Jul 20, 2010
S. California
despite my previous problems with V4L I decided to get some blank cartos from them just to test them.
I like to be fair, so here it is :

Premium CoolCarts for KR808
didn't expect much from these ,to be honest, but I was wrong.These are really good. Vapor production is good, holds around 20 drops and they don't burn that fast.
The draw is light and smooth - just how I like it
Using on 3.7V lasts, for me ,for around 3-4 days, on 6V around 1 day and on 6V with an AFS for around 2 days.After that the flavor really fades.
Similar with the Turbo's.
I really like them and ordered 50 more

Premium Vapor King - not as good as CoolCarts but decent quality
Prefilled cartos - they've send me some free samples of prefilled cartos but I never liked the flavors they sell - too much perfume taste ...

So, overall, the Cool carts are good, especially if you looking for 6V vapping, just keep them moist

I would also suggest V4L and others to start selling some cartos with-out labels for the AVS users - getting the labels off them it's a really pain in the .....rear ...:p

Hi Mick37 & all,

I'm not sure why you don't want the labels on the cartos?

Then again, I have NO idea what an "AVS" is either, but I do know that the cartomizers get REALLY hot if they have the metallic labels, and I'm sure the labels act as an insulator.. I would think vaping without the labels would burn.

I love V4L's cartomizers for the KR808-D1s! These carry a lotta juice (1ml refills=15-16 drops) and others I've read carry far less, so less switching out, unless it's just for a change in flavors, and they have plenty I really like!:p

I bought 12 packs of cartos to try, 2 were the sampler packs of tobacco flavors and they were wonderful to try. They also sent me 3 menthols to try - I'm NOT a menthol person, but yes, those tasted like the menthols, one like minty menthol, that I've had when I smoked and borrowed a cig from a friend, or they gave me one wondering why I didn't like the menthols! LOL

Anyhow...

I'd be careful taking off the wrappers... I think you might get a new nick name... Hot Lips! ;)

-Altmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread