V4L eliquid versus others? vapor production?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio, USA
I bought eliquid (nobacco) through V4L as my first eliquid. There is very little vapor coming out of my 510. Should I expect all liquids to produce the same amount of vapor? I want more vapor. I bought the 510 because everyone said it had good vapor production but I'm not finding this to be the case.

I have liquid coming from strictly_ejuice and am hoping that will produce more vapor. I feel silly blowing out the vapor because there really isn't any. I'm just going through the motions though because that's waht you do. You blow out the vapor. lol

Ideas/suggestions? Thanks!

Brittany

PS I've been using this atomizer since 2/1 and I'm a fairly heavy vaper so I would assume the atty is broken in already.:confused:

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I have not tried v4l so I can only say I get tons of vapor on the 510 and vg makes a big difference. I do have some pg from strictly and it produces a good amount of vapor. I would add some vg to your mix and see how that goes. I assume you already learned that vaping is not like smoking on the inhale part. Long and slow gives the best vapor. That one took me awhile to learn.

Allan

Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    NJ
    From the little I have learned, VG is supposed to produce more vapor than PG. I know it is thicker and for me it makes me feel better (vegetable vs chemical) but that's probably more in my head than in reality. What I have gathered is that every supplier seems to have a different result and each pv is different. The funny thing is that when I say every pv, I mean every one including the same model from the same manufacturer. There is little doubt in my mind that the quality of many of the more mass produced units is haphazard at best. It does seem that the mods available from Made in the USA suppliers are better. I even saw one discussion here on the forum where atomizers from the same supplier with the same model number for the same application produced varying results.

Personally I have been trying the same juice but in different units, from my DSE601 Pipe to a eGog/Tornado to two off-brand e-ciggs and am amazed at the different flavor the same juice )from the same bottle) produces. You need, I think, to experiment with liquids, flavors and the units you vape with. Taken with the right attitude it can be fun (albeit messy) and sometimes time consuming. Try to have fun with it.

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio, USA
    Yes, I've learned how to do a long slow drag. Even with that the vapor production is still poor. I'm going to buy from Tasty Vapor as they add VG to their liquids. I'll give that a shot. I bet I'll be happier using their juice just because of that. I'm excited to try their Atomic Fireball juice. Sounds yummy and I've heard other people comment on it saying they really like it.

So far my everyday vape is butterscotch but I can't taste the butterscotch taste in it. I really only taste the fog machine-like taste but it's probably because I'm still smoking about a half pack a day. My taste buds need to clean out.

I think when I receive the order I placed a few days ago with a higher nicotine content (24 mg) I'll be able to quit. The 18 mg doesn't seem to give me enough nicotine to kick the habit.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I recently got a couple of the 'basic' liquids from Cignot. I cannot believe how much vapor these liquids produce. They are vg but way more vapor than I usually get with vg. The Jimmy Puffit tastes like key lime, very nice. You might want to try one of those in comparison.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread