Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I love the Carmel Mocha Frapachino carto from V4L but it doesn't come in the 30ml juice. Any suggestions of something close to this.:)

Should be here in a matter of weeks, we also have over 90000 bottles in customs8-o

Steve:cool:

V4L TRIES HARDER, SPENDS MORE, DELIVERS MORE, WARRANTEE'S BETTER, AND SPEND MORE ON R&D THAN OTHERS///////ENJOY

STEVE:cool:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I love the Carmel Mocha Frapachino carto from V4L but it doesn't come in the 30ml juice. Any suggestions of something close to this.:)

Cappucino is very similar to CMF. Actually, I added some Capp juice to my Premium CMF and my Premium Milk Chocolate carts as they were getting a bit dry and the result was amazingly good (thank you Leaford for your instructional videos, your refilling method works like a charm). As a matter of fact, the flavor of both became enhanced, more complex and richly satisfying. I think I may just have found my dream vape. Highly recommended.

AllCoExPat

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
Elkton, MD
I think the Regular Espresso Carts tastes almost like it ... My girl prefers that over the Caramal Mocha Carts

I loved the espresso cart that came with my first coffee sampler, but didn't much care for the CMF. I was getting my kit ready for today and dropped the CMF in to see if my tastes had changed in three weeks and wow is all I can saw. It really popped this morning and could be in the running for my ATF at the moment. :thumb:

Ken Mcp

Moved On
Jan 9, 2010
colorado
I loved the espresso cart that came with my first coffee sampler, but didn't much care for the CMF. I was getting my kit ready for today and dropped the CMF in to see if my tastes had changed in three weeks and wow is all I can saw. It really popped this morning and could be in the running for my ATF at the moment. :thumb:
Tastes change all the time - I think the Caramal Mocha Frap - maybe tastes like a Tootsie roll - Kinda ? And Espresso tastes like Smooth Chocolate? Both Similiar Or it might just be my taste buds....

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Cappucino is very similar to CMF. Actually, I added some Capp juice to my Premium CMF and my Premium Milk Chocolate carts as they were getting a bit dry and the result was amazingly good (thank you Leaford for your instructional videos, your refilling method works like a charm). As a matter of fact, the flavor of both became enhanced, more complex and richly satisfying. I think I may just have found my dream vape. Highly recommended.

Thanks, Katya! My pleasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread