V4L Kiwi, and Spearmint-Dark Chocolate Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
I just filled some blank carts with my new Kiwi! It has an awesome sweet fruity flavor. The after taste is the best I have gotten from any flavor thus far, I must say. Very sweet and lingering! You can taste the kiwi.. The sweetness is what has me hooked. I think I may have found something to come up to par with my Margarita addiction!

I give it a 9/10

As for the Dark Chocolate Spearmint mix.. I am sure I am not the first to do it, but I really like mint chocolate. So I decided it could either be REALLY good or REALLY bad. :D So I dropped a couple of drops of spearmint into a dark chocolate cart.

And it turned out to be really GOOD! I am NOT much of a menthol girl, in a last resort situation I have taken a couple of puffs off of a menthol analog in the past, but rarely. This is great though. It has a great sweet flavor with a nice mouthful of mint. The exhale has a nice take-a-bite-out-of-a-piece-of-chocolate flavor, with a very lingering taste of mint. Don't plan on puffing on any other flavors for a bit, though.. that mint likes to hang around.

I give it a 9/10

These are definitely helping to compile a solid top 5 favorite list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread