V4L -Quick update...more to follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
I just want to briefly post (will later update this with link) that V4L has genuinely taken very meaningful and very profound steps to address any previously posted, unaddressed issues I had and Christie is just a doll to work with.

I placed a new order with this very unexpected sale, emailed a couple specifications to not make the order comments box, that goes to their packing dept, a PITA since one part - the last that closes my order woes - could be put in with my order and within a couple hours got a 'shipped' email. Ya can't ask for much more than that during a 24(!!!!!)% off sale that is back to back to a weekend sale, given their consumer base.

I really want to go into depth and unfortunately still don't feel my best yet and have to take things a little slowly, however, I have been reading some of the posts by mi528hz and cannot believe when Steve posted explaining things, only one person thanked him while the few other people decided to follow this mi528hz guy instead of the owner.

I hope this post and the link w/update & details I'll get to soon and post here, will help people understand that when one person has an issue and a crowd develops on their thread that is doing nothing but raging, joining in their thread makes things less clear and more stressful and attracts every spammer on ecf here and becomes a vicious circle.

I have every reason to have much hope the V4L system will continue doing everything possible to prevent that as step by step, I have no regrets with being open to continuing to work with V4L and visa-versa.

For any noobie who's read the negative, this is not a company that will rip you off of a penny and has made some swift adjustments. When I first started using V4L, I had Paw-paw, JennyJo and Kryssi's hands to hold and maybe what some noobies aren't experiencing is that sort of thing. I'm passing it along cause these people have continued to work to keep up with the demand and I'm astounded (last pkg sight unseen) that they got the major things cleared up, no questions asked and surprised me big time, in there, again because they have so many customers. There is a lot of power behind giving the benefit of the doubt and staying open to positive energy.

In the long run, V4L works, in more ways than one and I hope to detail this better asap, In the meantime, anyone new and worried, hang onto this much for now and ask questions. If I'm not around to help answer them, I'm sure others will be. try to avoid the tech specs as your main focus and instead check out the flavor variety, the cart variety, color options and just enjoy vaping when you get your kit. Everything you need is in the instruction manual - this is a company that makes good on their word and then some....
I don't know how they do it but they will leave you 'smilin'.

...sorry....more later....I need a nap.

AWESOME V4L! Thank-you! :)

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread