V4L Vapor King? Dissapointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuvpr

Aug 21, 2013
Alberta
I have now tried the vapor king ash cap and diamond series batteries as well as the WOW cartomizers. 2 of the batteries were duds and the ones that worked were just way to airy. Also the carts (blank) gave off a burnt flavor. I used my favorite halo juices and they taste way worse the. when I tried the LR cartos from boge and Halo. Im sending everything back for a refund but because they were 2 seperate orders I am out 50 dollars in shipping (I live in Canada). Just the feel and the vape of the units imho couldnt hold a candle to the other kr808s I have tried. If you are going to spend 50 bucks or 75 bucks on a kit I think you have some better options out there. Halo is still my favorite as well as the Redds starter kit. V4L does try hard to give good customer service but imo Halos service is better and the quality is 5 times better. I know there is a lot of V4L lovers out there because if the longer cut off times but have you tried other brands? I find Halo/Volt/Redds to be far superior. Just my 2 cents. Expensive lesson for me. :(

Nuvpr

Aug 21, 2013
Alberta
Just an update. 3 out of the 4 batteries sent to me were duds. I cant believe how much finicking with battery posts you have to do before you can even get a couple minutes of poor vaping. The cartomizers produce about half the amount of vapor as my bloog or halo carts. I stated in my last post they TRY to give good service. I take that back. I now have 5 packs of blank wow cartos unopened they wont let me return. I realise the sanitary thing but you would think i would at least get an apology for their cheaply manufactured products. Out of all the ecig brands I have tried V4L has by far been the worst. If anyone is an avid smoker of V4L I suggest you try switching to halo, bloog or volt and you will be blown away. To me the feel and vape of V4L is the same quality as a disposable wallmart cig. Dont waste your time or money! I highly recommend Halo because their juices are the best Ive tried. Ill be testing out an Apollo extreme next week so Ill keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread