The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vacation is over, I need a vacation...

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Wafflestomper, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am back from my hiatus from civilization.

I have not bought any new vaping stuff in a month or so.. other than juice. This is a milestone for me.

So whats been happening... whats up... talk to me people, give me the 411...

Go!

2. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey Waffle...we are currently living in the Residents Inn in Henderson while our house recovers from the big Friday before Labor Day flood...Shadow Ryder kindly offered to help me build my box mod kit and we are in desperate need of an Ego/Riva/H16 usb charger. Our four or five are lost in the flood fiasco...
    A month without buying anything?!? How did you do it? Did you have withdrawals...? lol
    Glad to see you back!

3. Shadow Ryder

Shadow Ryder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    it was good seeing you A&C will come by this week and finish with your mod and bring you a goodie bag of juice. Welcome back Waffle we really need to do a get to gather with everyone..

4. Art-n-Cate

You are so right, Shadow. We should do a meet and greet...and I'll offer an incentive. I have a couple of nice kits - Shadow can verify - and I will offer one and a bottle of my awesome homemade juice as a door prize! So what say the Vegas Vapers? The gauntlet has been thrown.....!

5. Sandi Penn

Sandi Penn Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2010
    las vegas NV USA
    Let me know if you are gonna have a Vegas "meet and greet" would love to go. !!

6. Art-n-Cate

Hey Angel! That's the plan...
    To at least start narrowing a date down, can we vote on a preference? Like weekends or week nights? Am or Pm?
    We are currently staying in a hotel that has a nice patio and pool area. Unless there's a gazillion of us, I don't think they'd care. I think I've written down the EFC info for half the staff already! And I know the swing manager vapes but haven't met him yet.
    Or does anybody know of someplace else?

7. Shadow Ryder

Shadow Ryder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    for me weekend or friday night would be best but open for anything, Cate you place would be good peeps might want someplace with food or pool as well. Im down for whatever. just throwing out options

8. Art-n-Cate

Friday nights or weekends good for us to. I just threw our place out there to get us started but bad as I had to admit it, someplace requiring us to get a sitter sounds pretty good about now and I really don't say that lightly. Our little Bugsy is a lot of fun. At five, she knows more about e-cigs than some adults do...:)
    Hey, I haven't played pool in ages!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.