Valley Vapes woes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
I need to rant. This in no way reflects upon Ray and his co. I know Ray made little to no profit from his venture, and he did his best to liquidate is assets to someone who would try to keep his dream alive, but I'll be a polycarb tank in a pool of Red Hots ejuice if them so-and-sos didn't DOUBLE the price. Come on fools?! I will not be purchasing from them, is as my way of showing them what's up, but since you can't prove a negative, I want everyone else to know about this bologna. I won't even mention the fools' store, but if someone else wants to, feel free. I choose to speak with my wallet!

Sheesh.

/rant

cg

Last edited:

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
I bought my first glass tanks from Ray sir and still us them daily. I completely understood his decision to move on and wish him the best. I now buy from an equally fine individual and family. OCD sir over at IBTanked sells outstanding products and constantly strives to improve and innovate. They earn my business with every order and I highly recommend them to all that ask. Enjoy the day! :2cool:

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
I bought my first glass tanks from Ray sir and still us them daily. I completely understood his decision to move on and wish him the best. I now buy from an equally fine individual and family. OCD sir over at IBTanked sells outstanding products and constantly strives to improve and innovate. They earn my business with every order and I highly recommend them to all that ask. Enjoy the day! :2cool:

Sometimes I wish I could "like" things more than once!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana

Got a question for you. I have been looking at IBTanked setups. Do THey come with the Thingy or do you have to order that extra? (full tank setup I am talking about).

Last edited:

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013

Yessir! That's from where my next purchase will be made.

cg

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Got a question for you. I have been looking at IBTanked setups. Do THey come with the Thingy or do you have to order that extra? (full tank setup I am talking about).

Each tank purchased comes shipped inside of a Thingy.

They truly are great tanks. Once you've seen the quality for the price, you'll be ordering more. I'm over twelve in total now.

IBTankedXL22.jpg TinyTank.jpg IBTanked Rio carnival tank.jpg IBTanked-1.jpg IBTanked-2.jpg

IBTANKED PYREX TANK REVIEW

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Not to turn this into an IBT thread, but what a great product, from a great vendor. Just ordered two more for my new vtr.
TripleV-Provari.jpg clear&frosted-tank-1.jpg Triple_V_pyrex_1.JPG VVV-7ml-tank2.jpg VVV-7ml-tank4.jpg

Back to Ray and his Triple V pyrex tanks. These were my very first pyrex tanks. As a matter of fact, I believe I wrote the first review of them on ECF.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tank-reviews/312709-valley-view-tanks-7ml-pyrex-tank-review.html

Ray must have read on the forum that one of my tanks had rolled off of a locker room bench onto a tile floor and shattered. He sent me a free tank to replace it. Ray is GOOD PEOPLE and will be missed. :)

Last edited:

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Yeah, the new place doesn't even offer the grommet tanks I like. Have to go back to MomnPop's site.
Tanks - Colored - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turn this into whatever thread you'd like. IBTanked has a good following, and it's well deserved.

cg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread