Valley vapor rocks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

onefang

Nov 8, 2010
Oregon
I just wanted to say first and foremost, that valley vapor rocks. Always uber prompt shipping, and I it's refreshing to see a vendor that actually uses/updates their order status. Juices, Hardware, etc, have all been top notch.

A question for you though.. I notice that you tend to be sticking to genuine Joye stuff. That being said, is there a possibility of getting LR atomizers (510 or 306) through you at some point?

In any case, keep doing what you are doing.

-Paul

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Hey Paul, thank you. I've been looking into some of the other manufacturers, but I stick with the real goods because of your first few comments. People seem to really be happy with the genuine article. I keep meaning to order the 306'es, but it slips my mind regularly.

I've not used the 306 atty yet, but people do seem to like them. What's the main attraction to the 306 that you've found?

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
That one's mainly a dripper, right? I see the huge bridge, seems like it would be right for it. They do fit the 510 threads, but look kind of odd on top of a regular 510 battery. Thank you for the suggestion, some of my better selling items are things I didn't think of until they were mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread