• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Value of a B&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
Situation is that I am down in Tucson, doing some golfing with my brother-in-law for a week. Thought I was well prepared with 2 Vamo's, 1 Vapage XL mod,2 xtra 18650 batteries, 2 chargers, 2 stardusts, 2 Vivi nova's and 5 xtra nova heads, as well as an xtra atomizer for the XL. Half way through, things start going south, and before you know it I'm in serious trouble. Not sure if the Vamo's are acting up, or if the 5 xtra heads were part of a poor batch. Still can't believe that the XL atomizers blew up, since they normally last me a month??

Do a quick check, and "freedom smoke USA" has 2 B&M's in Tucson. Run down and am met by the most friendly and sympathetic vapers imaginable :) 2 minutes later, I have a couple of stardusts and atomizers in my pockets, and my heart rate back to normal. BTW, the store was absolutely buzzing with activity! People coming in and out at a great rate, and the facility had a pool table, couches, 4 large screen TVs, ...

I'm sure that every vaper can just imagine how gratefull I was that there was a B&M to go to. Might be a good idea if we can create a sticky with locations of all the B&Ms in Canada ??

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Situation is that I am down in Tucson, doing some golfing with my brother-in-law for a week. Thought I was well prepared with 2 Vamo's, 1 Vapage XL mod,2 xtra 18650 batteries, 2 chargers, 2 stardusts, 2 Vivi nova's and 5 xtra nova heads, as well as an xtra atomizer for the XL. Half way through, things start going south, and before you know it I'm in serious trouble. Not sure if the Vamo's are acting up, or if the 5 xtra heads were part of a poor batch. Still can't believe that the XL atomizers blew up, since they normally last me a month??

Do a quick check, and "freedom smoke USA" has 2 B&M's in Tucson. Run down and am met by the most friendly and sympathetic vapers imaginable :) 2 minutes later, I have a couple of stardusts and atomizers in my pockets, and my heart rate back to normal. BTW, the store was absolutely buzzing with activity! People coming in and out at a great rate, and the facility had a pool table, couches, 4 large screen TVs, ...

I'm sure that every vaper can just imagine how gratefull I was that there was a B&M to go to. Might be a good idea if we can create a sticky with locations of all the B&Ms in Canada ??

My employers got into ecigs and sent all staff members up ecigs just because of the B&M store just off Broadway in Tuscon. They sent each of us an Ego C starter kit and 2 vivi nova kits and a bunch of juice that they bought at the store and got shipped. If it wasn't for the B&M I don't think they would have ever considered it. It was close to the place they normally go for cigs and decided to check it out and got sold I guess. But they are almost 2 months in with no analogs now.

There is a great convenience to B&M that can no doubt be overlooked.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread