Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
oops make that **disappointing**
When I started the switch I used V2 [ with the 808 type ] in their forum someone raved about 'James' and this company and told me to try DSE-901-T tank Atomizers (~3.0 ohm) to go with the V2 batteries and the DSE-901-T tank Cartridges to got with them...because I was filling and filling all day long. So I did and wrote how I heard about them etc..and thanked them in advance.
Then I received them and was not sure how it all worked...emailed them...no answer...I figured it out...
Then...there was a problem..they got super hot and the e liquid 'burnt' ...I emailed them...no answer..this was on April 9th.
I think that is enough time to answer an email or is it me? I am dissapointed and if they are busy..perhaps they need to hire someone to answer customer questions. I have found through this process of learning and trying that the best thing so far is great customer service..When you have that..it's just the greatest feeling. Not only are they doing what the 'should' do ...but then customer knows that they 'care'...that's all..just thought I would share this experience in hope that they do something and others do not have to share the same. take care..Lee

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Well, To my surprise, I heard from Value Vapor here yesterday. They now have someone who answers the emails. She explained the situation to me.
She answered as much as she could. It sounds like they should be exchanged for new ones. I will be mailing them back tonight. I will update as soon as I receive them and go from there. At least they are trying. Glad they are. Till later...take care...Lee

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
I received the replacements today. Although I had asked for any or all tips for their use as possible, I did not receive any. I did receive the replacements. They went too hot once again.
A tip for suppliers. If there are any instructions at all whatsoever please err on the side of caution and concern and just send some. These can be simply and easily typed and printed. A newbie appreciates any and all info. Please keep this in mind if you value a 'new' customer. Thank you VV for exchanging the items. LM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread