Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
I have 3 VAMO5's and a VAMO7 coming.
If any of you have seen pusardo's review on the net you'll remember him pointing out that one of the sections of the VAMO is press fit.
OK, if you're like me you put the VAMO in your pocket, maybe sit on it, eventually the press fit gives a little and the thing starts acting up, turning itself off and such.
Here is the simple solution.
Take your tank off. Make sure you have the beauty ring on so you don't mess up the connection.
Put the thing upright on a hard surface and slap it good on the top (or bottom) with the palm of your hand.
Voila! The sections are pressed back together and your batteries make good contact again.:2cool:

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Me too. My main VAMO, the stainless steel finish which stands up to abuse better than the chrome or black chrome, ends up in my pocket
and under my ..... a lot. I noticed the joint getting larger around the time it developed a mind of it's own.
So I smacked it. I've had to smack a couple of times since and it, as you said, keeps right on tickin'
As much as the things cost locally at the vape store, (my first was from the bay the other 2 from FT so not as expensive)
one wouldn't want to just give up.
I'm a WD40 and duct tape man, like you, bro. Happy Vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread