Vamo V3 Changing modes from VV to VW help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
HOW TO USE VAMO V3?
1: When the control panel is in standby, keep pressing power button 5 clicks, it will turn on.
When the control panel is switched, keep keep pressing power button 5 clicks, it will turn off.
2: When the control panel is switched, keep pressing "+" and "-" at the same time for 5sec to enter the menu. Press the "+" button, adjust the main menu, and press "-" button to adjust the submenu 3sec without any operation to exist the menu.
3: When the working resistance is under 1.2ohm, pressing the power button, the LCD screen display " Low resistance".
4: If the battery volt is less than 3.2V, the LCD screen display "Low V".
5: When the Vamo V3 is short out, the LCD screen will display"short".

Trayce

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Multiversal
so I got it to work once but somehow it got switched back from Wattage to Voltage and now when I press + and - at the same time for ten seconds nothing happens... except for the menu coming up...

That's all that's supposed to happen when you hit both buttons. Then like WarHawk says, you have to use the + and - buttons to navigate from there.

So when I press both - and + and the menu comes up, I see "1. Power Voltage" then if I press the left top button it toggles between Power Output and Voltage Output, and you want Power Output for watts. If you see "2. LCD Display" or "3. LCD OFF/ON" press the right top button to cycle back to "1. Power Voltage"... then press the left top button to get to "Power Output".

You don't get errors b/c there is nothing wrong.

Trayce

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Multiversal
You're a VAMO GENIUS Trayce!!! Thank you so much! All I had to do was switch to Power Output.... yay yay yay yay yay

I'm no Vamo Genius... I read WarHawk's post! :D (Which reminded me when I got mine it was tricky figuring out how to change it b/c the 'manual' wasn't real clear). Glad you got it figured out now.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
I'm no Vamo Genius... I read WarHawk's post! :D (Which reminded me when I got mine it was tricky figuring out how to change it b/c the 'manual' wasn't real clear). Glad you got it figured out now.

costa-hat-tip-o.gif

Glad you guys got it working...and I ain't no Vamo genius either, just fiddled with this darn thing long enough to figure it out

Trayce

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Multiversal
Glad you guys got it working...and I ain't no Vamo genius either, just fiddled with this darn thing long enough to figure it out

That's always my method too. :D And once you do figure it out, it's really quite simple and fast. It's just that the instructions that come with it are lacking. They should have included a simple diagram of the menu and sub-menus, which would have been enough. :) But hey, it was $37 and is great, so... I ain't really complainin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread