Vamo v3 eating batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moorlord

Sep 26, 2013
Milan, MI, USA
Hey guys, I just got a V3 and 4 new
Panasonic CGR18650CH, Fully charged my device is reading 4.1 volts and I'm running a 1.8 ohm genny rba at 4.5 watts. Oh and I'm using a nitcore charger. The thing is Im only getting 3-4 hours of use and then I'm down to 3.6 volts. Its my impression that I should be getting more vape time outta this. This is my first VV/VW anything. I was using ego's and t3's a few days ago. Any help would be appreciated. I bought the batts from orbtronic and asked them what the deal was and they sent me here, lol. Anyways thanks in advance.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
and its shutting off at 3.6? i thought it had a limit of 3.2. batteries drop down from 4.2 very fast then stay in the 3.7-3.6 range for quit some time as this is what they are rated for.

are you for some reason taking the batteries out on your own? the vamo will tell you when they need to be charged.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
i thought the vamo would go lower, but in any case what the mod calls a dead battery is far from really dead. a dead Li ion battery is considered 2.5 volts. most of the mods need more then that to run correctly so they shut down way before that. i would let the vamo run until it shuts off, you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread