Vamo vv vw v2 - user manual for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkurtez

May 17, 2012
Federal Way, wa
I just got mine and all would be fine, but I cannot figure out while my unit starts blinking a couple times and shuts down. It has done this consistently with several atomizer types and Ohm ratings. I have no problems with other PV's, I downloaded the manual posted by Darthpistachio (thank you) but still have no idea why this happens. Does anybody have this issue , or do I have a defective unit?

snogard

Dec 18, 2012
Stockport
Have you noticed any error codes, mine has come up with '02' then shut down, i am thinking it may be old batteries..............
Just recieved mine and very impressed with it - however disappointed that it did not come with a manual - so I've made one for download.

Grab it below and keep an eye on the thread for any future updates to it over time

:)

Darthpistachio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
United Kingdom
One thing you might need to be aware of that I noticed is that the small spring sometimes allows the battery installed to bounce and lose contact - this then renders the unit to it's OFF state.

The spring has insufficient tension to keep a consistent contact when the device is knocked or placed down sharply on a surface - the battery loses connection - regains it and for all intents and purposes then "thinks" it has had a battery change.

The screen will flash twice when this happens and you will need to do the 5 click turn on procedure yet again..

Get around this by forcibly lengthing the spring in the base cap or replacing with a stronger spring - see if that is the reason you are getting this issue -

I suspect it is - but check and see - I will be adding this to the PDF soon for people to be aware of...

Darthpistachio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
United Kingdom
Have you noticed any error codes, mine has come up with '02' then shut down, i am thinking it may be old batteries..............

NOT seen this code myself - I have gotten the Lo v code and then the unit will soon shut off - this is the expected Low Battery code it displays but granted it can be difficult to see in normal operation as your hand is usually covering the screen during normal operation or the screen itself is not in a position wherre the code can be seen - It doesn't actually stay there long enough for you to notice - that there is no power to atomiser and then when you look the code display has gone..

Vamo this lo battery code needs to be displayed for a good few seconds I think!

If anyone can confirm what this code is I can add it to the manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread