The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vamo - Which Juice Delivery System Are You Using? Pics Please!

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Kenny D, Dec 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kenny D

Kenny D Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Seymour, CT USA
    Hi Ya'll,

Just ordered a Vamo yesterday and was curious to see what everyone is using to deliver their juice. I've been using Ego Twists and Spinners for months with Mega XL DC Cartos at 1.6 and just love the ease of filling and using them. I've used Vision Clearos as well but found that they don't last as long for me as I'd like. I've tried a cheap tank, can't remember the name, but it lasted a couple of days before it pissed me off so bad that I threw it right in the garbage. Any help / ideas would be appreciated.

2. Duranu

Duranu Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2012
    Illinois, USA
    I've been using carto tanks (both standard and XL) for the most part. I have a couple Mini ViVi Novas as backups. I have my first RBA tank coming soon and can't wait to try it out.

Schaumburg-20121216-00021.jpg

3. Dansauls

Dansauls Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2012
    Athens, Al
    I have been using Kanger T3 and I just picked up a RBA tank that I really like.

4. tc1

tc1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2011
    Ohio
    I use a combination but right now ...

[​IMG]

DuD with a custom IBT tank.

5. KillTheNoise

KillTheNoise Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    Richmond, VA

Badass looking rig man! Can't wait to get mine...if I keep looking at them I may get one sooner than I want to! :facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.