Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I just received a package with a VAMO5 and Nautilus. This is my third VAMO. They don't seem to last, but I wanted something on the cheap side to take to work since my job loves to destroy APVs.

So anyway, I have a problem and I'm hoping someone here knows the solution.

The VAMO seems to be working fine with anything I put on it except the Nautilus. And the Nautilus works just fine (lovin' it) on other devices.

But, on the VAMO, I get a Low Load error unless I leave it about a full turn from being fully screwed down. I know that ain't right.

I've tried it with both 1.6 and 1.8 Ohm coils with the same result. I've got the steel tank in place and have not yet tried it with the glass tank.

Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Dang! I may have posted too soon. Now I'm not sure the VAMO is problem free. The Nautilus continues to work just fine on other devices though.

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Thanks Mod.

More info: I've got two VAMOs. With no atomizer/tank attached, the VAMO 3 displays the current power setting when the power switch is pressed. With the Nautilus attached, it displays 0.8 ohm with a 1.8 ohm coil, and no vape. I have swapped out the coil with a new one, no significant difference.

The new VAMO 5 displays, "short" when I hit the switch with nothing attached. With the Nautilus attached, it displays Low Load with a 1.8 ohm coil, and no vape. No improvement with a new coil.

The Nautilus continues to function normally on a ProVape, although the 14500 battery's charge is short. I'll check it out on a ProVari asap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread