The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vancouver/ B.C. vapers......VaporGeek now has stardusts in stock

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Mr.Whitecloud, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr.Whitecloud

Mr.Whitecloud Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    I just checked my e-mail....they are now in stock both sr and lr. I ordered mine woo hoo:rickroll:

2. wildcat

wildcat Full Member Verified Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Surrey, BC
    Mr W. do you know if VaporGeek offers local pickup? Would be good to have a local supplier of parts if I am in a bind.

3. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    You could send em an email and see if they could,I always get it shipped.That would be cool if they did.

4. r4nd0mCh40s

r4nd0mCh40s Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I envy you Mr.Whitecloud, you live in Richmond, all my packages seem to not want to leave Richmond after like 2-3days in the post office.

On a lighter note, vaporgeek is a great company deal with them all the time for my accessories

5. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    I have to agree r4nd0mCh40s I ordered today.....already at the Richmond P.O. should be here sometime tomorrow with my big order I did on Friday......I wish Canada Post delivered 7 days a week or twice a day like they do in England or at least used too.

6. r4nd0mCh40s

r4nd0mCh40s Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

See what I mean Mr.White

2012/03/02 11:53 RICHMOND Item processed at postal facility

7. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    Careful I may intercept said package:D Yeah we seem to be a hub of sorts we have at least 3 sorting facilities that I know of,hope your goodies arrive safe.:toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.