Vandy Vape Berserker 24 mm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Those are Kylin rings, but silicone o-rings will probably work. A quick search didn't turn up spare parts for the Beserker, but you can order o-rings in various sizes and types from oringsandmore.com.. The Beserker is fairly new and it might take a while for Vandy Vape to offer o-ring kits.

Just measure them with a millimeter rule and order a pack. I haven't found any spare parts packs for the Beserker, but off the shelf o-rings are fine as long as the size is right. I like the vendor below. You need to know the thickness, inside diameter, and outside diameter to order the right sizes. The ones you want are 1mm x 22mm and 1mm x 24mm according to the diagram below.

1-1P314154206291.jpg

silicone o-rings

Last edited:

Brunka

May 12, 2018
Hi,
Thanks for info., bottom seal is an " L " shape seal, need to look closely when fitting it is in corect orientation, easy to put it in upside down ! & top one is a square shape, not just plain round o-rings, might be able to use round o-rings though. Have still got the spares that came with the Beserker kit, just looking ahead for more spares. Find the Berserker a fantasic MTL tank, now my " Go To " 24 hr tank.
( I don't have any flooding problems top filling, need the wicking just lightly tight in coil & make sure the wicking pockets are fully filled with lightly fluffed cotton wick down to bottom of pocket, no gaps showing & not just stuffed tightly in & blocking the juice hole in the bottom of pocket. )
Regards,
Brunka.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You could check fasttech I guess for a specific "spares" set for your atomizer. They will often carry them.

Many 0 ring sizes are "standard" so sometimes getting a "set" of spare 0-rings generally can be useful with many tanks.

You can also go to the hardware store, if you are able to identify 0-ring sizes and materials, that's going to be the most inexpensive option, but you'll need to know what you are looking for, etc.

Could also check out this thread for ideas: Best of luck,

Vandy Vape BERSERKER (24mm) MTL RTA

Anna

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi All,
Anyone know where U can get the spare top and bottom glass tank seals for the Vandy Vape Berserker 24 mm tank, still got the original spares but if these get used up would need spare set/s.
Regards,
Brunka.
this is what you seek, I believe...
Vandy Vape Authentic Accessory Bag

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Brunka - Yep, MyVPro is the place I posted about in the main Berserker 24mm thread....that has the Accessory Bags for many of the Vandy Vape tanks (including the Berserkers) and spare glass and Ultem tanks for them, too. They now also carry the drip tips for the Berserkers...both the Delrin and the Ultem one!

According to MyVPro (a US authorized Vandy Vape supplier), Vandy Vape has no plans at all to release o-rings for sale separately, since a full set of them comes in the Accessory Bags for the Berserkers. After buying o-ring sets for several other tanks, that looked like they included a funky shaped, top, o-ring like in the Berserker 24mm...I've had no luck. They've all been the right shape, but were either too big or too small in diameter.

I did find out though, that you can get 4 of the L shaped bottom ones (2 orange + 2 turquoise) that definitely work in the 24mm Berserker. I've been using them in my 24mm Berserkers for more than 2 months now. They're in the Accessory Bag for the Avocado 24 that MyVPro carries. There are 2 different kits though - 1 has all black regular round o-rings, and other spare parts in it; but a 2nd kit has the orange and turquoise o-rings in it in addition to some regular black round ones, along with other spare parts. It's the 2nd kit that you need to get.

ETA: The o-rings for your Berserker 24mm RTA are not the same ones the Berserker RDA takes, nor the Kylin takes.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread