Vandy Vape BERSERKER (24mm) MTL RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
MyVPro has it listed for $44.99 with an ETA of September 18th [PREORDER]. Nice photos of the AFC and glass sizes, but not a single shot of the build deck. I'm interested, but the US price tag is a bit high for a single tank for me. Will be waiting for the reviews on this one.

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
sourcemore also is running a discount for the pre-order now ..

$26.81 after discount :)
65ba8b7aae13faf327fc8bd77f12d821.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think it's the tank.... I rarely build coils and I have MTL tanks I haven't even built on yet, and I still want it! (I.Am.Resisting.) Though the fine folks on here drooling over it add a certain depth of incentive! I really am hoping it's the tank and the fine folks purchasing one will rave at its ease of use, that will make me covet it more. :D

Anna

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
...I bought a 24mm Cthulhu MTL RTA not too long ago. The thing has some kind of internal short/connection issue I've never been able to figure out. The atomizer never shows as present on any of my devices, so I've never been able to fire it. ...

Is the center pin of the Cthulhu making contact to the hot pin of the battery mod..? ...tried unscrewing (lengthening) it a bit..?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I really want this tank ASAP, but not going to do a pre-order, played that game before, you pre-order somewhere and they don't get on the 1st shipment, so everyone else is getting their's and you're still waiting for yours to be shipped, but sucks that more than likely, will only be able to order from China site, so probably be waiting a month at least whatever.

Why do you think it will only be available via Chinese sites? Is that the norm for Vandy Vape products?

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Two MTL tanks coming out at the same time! Wow....:)
Digiflavor Siren 2. (2ml) vs. the Beserker (4.5ml). Decisions, decisions...hmm what to get first. The Beserker with its tank compasity (and options) just scored some points with me. Liking the looks off the airflow configurations as well. Don't even get me started on the Siren drip tip. o_O

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Ok ok I'll do it. You talked me into it. It's a good deal too from Source more. Ordered!
Nice! I'll probably get this one over the Siren V2. Their release of the Siren and all the lack of info on the colors and stats in the tank are a mess of a roll out. Kinda worry me that they don't have it all together. Like the release of the first Siren when they all shipped without the MTL reducer piece. 3.5 ml diameter airflow without the reducer. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread