Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
How many ml’s does the beserker hold with the bubble tank? Also what kind of dog do you have? Mine goes nuts for an antler, lucky my brother in law is a hunter so he always finds antlers while in the forest and shares the broken or beat up ones with my pup. There pricey and sorry for the thread drift.
Hi, No problem drifting in here at all. We're all friends... mostly. LoL. I haven't measured it exactly yet but I hear that is about 6 1/2 ml. I'll measure it another day to be exact and post it here. I have a Doberman Pinscher and she loves all kinds of antlers. I get them from my hunter friends. Great chew toy! If she gets tired with them I usually put them in boiling chicken or beef broth. Makes them taste and smell better.

Attachments

• 20170426_161120-1.jpg
    20170426_161120-1.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 58

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
This is my girl, she’s all mutt but my beautiful C13B51B7-5663-4301-AF5D-58F4364FB323.jpeg
Hi, No problem drifting in here at all. We're all friends... mostly. LoL. I haven't measured it exactly yet but I hear that is about 6 1/2 ml. I'll measure it another day to be exact and post it here. I have a Doberman Pinscher and she loves all kinds of antlers. I get them from my hunter friends. Great chew toy! If she gets tired with them I usually put them in boiling chicken or beef broth. Makes them taste and smell better.
Great antler trick, never heard that before, I’ll have to give it a try. Gorgeous dobey, they look great with their ears done. My brother has two dobe rescues, both natural ears and one of them with one eye. Some ......... threw her and her litter mates out a car in a bag and she was the only survivor. Lost eye in the process but she gets by without issue.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Where'd u get it? Is it cheaper than cotton bacon? Strips,pads, or what?
Not sure about the bacon, never tried it. I saw an atty on Instagram and the wick was really nice looking. Perfectly even stands of cotton like it was combed. Googled the pic and found it and had to try it.

vaperschoicecotton.com

$12 for 36in. Shipped

Kind of expensive compared to Rayon tho.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
My berserker is due to be delivered today. Did anyone have a problem with it being dirty upon receipt? (because I don't feel like pre-washing it)
I always wipe the clean ones with alcohol. Just soak some paper towel and wipe everything you can. Just to be safe... You never know where the tiny hands have been when putting it together.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Tanks are like produce. You should wash and inspect them. My berserker was fairly clean when i got it, but I still washed it. You just never know....

Now that I have an ULTRASONIC CLEANER, this becomes much less of a chore.... (Also works on my dentures, LOL)

Anna
you should but when you're hungry and you can smell 'em in the car, you just eat 'em

Reactions: jorisd1980

tscc85

Feb 6, 2018
Just wanted to say hey! I’ve been lurking around here for a little while. Just got the berserker yesterday and wicked it up and to my suprised no leaking. I’m using a stock coil anywhere from 12-16 Watts. Trying to find my sweet spot. The flavor seems a little muted..trying to figure out how to fix that. Going to wrap some coils tonight I think. I started vaping about 8 months ago direct to lung and it just wasn’t doing it for me. This MTL really scratched the itch!

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Just wanted to say hey! I’ve been lurking around here for a little while. Just got the berserker yesterday and wicked it up and to my suprised no leaking. I’m using a stock coil anywhere from 12-16 Watts. Trying to find my sweet spot. The flavor seems a little muted..trying to figure out how to fix that. Going to wrap some coils tonight I think. I started vaping about 8 months ago direct to lung and it just wasn’t doing it for me. This MTL really scratched the itch!
Hey, I use a 2.5mm id 6 wrap coil in mine and it gets great flavor. I also keep the coil close to the air inlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread