Vandy Vape BERSERKER (24mm) MTL RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Anyone that know the size of the post screws and where I can get replacements?

You get 2 of them (along with various replacement o-rings, the key needed to change out the chimney and tank, a little blue screwdriver, a replacement 510 screw, etc.) in the Vandy vape Berserker 24mm Accessory Bag at MyVPro.com. The bags are $3.99 each + S/H. That's the only place I've found anywhere online to get most of the authentic replacement parts for a bunch of the Vandy Vape tanks.

However, I'm sure there are regular screws available that would also work from elsewhere. You'd just need to determine the exact size and spec. to get.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Berserker was my fav RTA. But, 3 months ago I tried Squonking, and gradually became 100% Squonk. In the process I got a Squeeze and Coppervape Squonk. Discovered I liked mechs, so a few weeks ago I picked up a Wismec Machina mech for $20 at Eightvape. Dug out my Berserker RTA, and love it. The Zerk looks good and vapes great on it. I run a simple Kanthal 1 ohm build. Hits great with good flavor.

I’m now about 90% Squonk, but enjoy the Berserker for a change. It really is a good tank, and even better on a mech.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I know just what you are saying. For many years it seemed like every 2 weeks or so I was using a different setup that I liked better than the last. After over 3 years I think I have settled down a bit and have zero'd in on what I like best, I think, I think.:confused:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
For those who were looking for Berserker replacement drip tips...MyVPro now carries them, in the Ultem and the Delrin! According to MyVPro, there are still no plans though, by Vandy Vape to make packages of just the o-rings available. So the only way to get them is by buying the Accessory Bags that contain them along with screws, etc.

Vandy Vape - Berserker MTL RTA Drip Tip

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Don't make yourself Crazy trying to find THE Perfect RTA, RDTA, RDA, RTA GTA or whatever Jamz. It hasn't been made yet. You can find something Close Enough though, and maybe the Zerk is it, maybe not, but don't get all Mental trying to find the Perfect Vape. Vaping is supposed to be a Pleasurable experience, and a Relaxing Stress reliever, not a Stress Builder. Please keep that in mind. Good Hunting.

Old post reply.

I get it! New atomizers are like puppies. You play with them all for a while and the one that follows you around afterwards is a keeper.

• Agree
Reactions: oplholik

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've definitely decided to get the husband to drill out an airhole larger for me. I'm not sure exactly what size but DEFINITELY larger than what I have. LOL, after my mom leaves (that should be in my sig by now).

I still like the berserker and I sure hope opening up an airhole won't impact the flavor too much but it's just way too tight a draw for me.

The doggy is fairly restricted, but for some reason (oh equipment and its foibles) well, it works fine and it's pretty restricted. Less so than the doggy but still... :)

Anna

Reactions: 52anddone

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I always have mine set to the last (largest) hole. And I'm still loving it, to the exclusion of anything else that used to be in rotation. Keep forgetting, but gotta try and remember to order another one. Or two.

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
For those who were looking for Berserker replacement drip tips...MyVPro now carries them, in the Ultem and the Delrin! According to MyVPro, there are still no plans though, by Vandy Vape to make packages of just the o-rings available. So the only way to get them is by buying the Accessory Bags that contain them along with screws, etc.

Vandy Vape - Berserker MTL RTA Drip Tip

I knew this would be the case, but thought I'd try anyway....

$33 USD for shipping to Canada. lol....nope. Not for a few drip tips.

I love these tips, but can't seem to find them anywhere else (fasttech etc.).

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
On the Berserker I use the third hole starting from the small end of holes.

I use the same hole...the middle one going either direction. I get to it going smaller from the biggest though, since the AF ring is already past the biggest hole after I bottom fill it and re-attach the base. :D

Keep forgetting, but gotta try and remember to order another one. Or two.

You missed the terrific deal on them for $14.95, when they were on sale and had an additional 10% discount, too? :blink:

Last edited:

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I use the same hole...the middle one going either direction. I get to it going smaller from the biggest though, since the AF ring is already past the biggest hole after I bottom fill it and re-attach the base. :D

You missed the terrific deal on them for $13 + change, when they were on sale and had an additional discount, too? :blink:
I wish I saw that deal... Where were you?? :D

Reactions: 52anddone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread