Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
So this thing looks pretty cool with the bottom air inserts and the squonking compatibility
The video has subtitles.
I refuse to get excited about this and seriously consider purchasing until I hear the thoughts of @ToolmanTexas on the matter.

Vandyvape Berserker MTL RDA Tank Atomizer

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
This is the one I’ve been waiting for. I am all Squonk, except for a P80 I keep my Berserker on. I just can’t let go of the flavor machine the Berserker is for me. I will buy this as soon as it’s available, and hope it is as good or better than my Speed Revolution clones are for me. Hyped, and ready to buy.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I just watched a vid on this RDA and the airflow inserts that allow the air to come underneath the coil is so spot on and exactly what is needed for a MTL RDA (and almost impossible to find in any design). Its why I have always used my KF 2.1 in dripper mode for testing juices, its the only RDA I'm aware of that has air coming in underneath the coil and not from the side... up until now :)

Great engineering again Vandy Vape!

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
I've never squonked and have never used an RDA. But, as a MTL guy, I've been interested in a squonk compatible MTL RDA. The options, though, have seemed limited based on a little research. That said, I'm pretty sure this will be my next purchase.

Time to start shopping for a good single 18650 regulated squonk mod....

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Hmm... Me being a MTL Reo user this might be right up my alley.

Edited after watching video:

eFfmdb3.jpg

Last edited:

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
@ShaneR42

Hopefully a good combo, both are unknowns at this time. I have my V2 Inbox, and am very happy with it, as well as my 2 Pico Squeeze. I am also very happy with the Speed Revolution clones and I am not looking for another RDA. I want this new one from VV for one reason. The Berserker name. I gotta try it.

bosswick

Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
Not a whole lot out there for regulated squonk mods. But, I discovered today that the release of the Pulse with the Gene chip is coming soon...so, I think that will be the one I pair with this tank.

Yep, that's the exact same set up I'll be running with this berserker RDA once they come out. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread