The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RDA

Discussion in 'RDA' started by lil_buddy, Feb 26, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lil_buddy

lil_buddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2017
    So this thing looks pretty cool with the bottom air inserts and the squonking compatibility
    The video has subtitles.
    I refuse to get excited about this and seriously consider purchasing until I hear the thoughts of @ToolmanTexas on the matter.

Vandyvape Berserker MTL RDA Tank Atomizer

• Like Like x 5
  2. Figs

Figs Senior Member

This is the one I’ve been waiting for. I am all Squonk, except for a P80 I keep my Berserker on. I just can’t let go of the flavor machine the Berserker is for me. I will buy this as soon as it’s available, and hope it is as good or better than my Speed Revolution clones are for me. Hyped, and ready to buy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ToolmanTexas

ToolmanTexas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Not for me as I don't squonk or use Rdas but love that its being made for those that do!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Not a RDA/sqounk person, but there is some really clever design in it though.

I would like a RDA for trying out new flavors, so will probably end up with one when thy hit US stores.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Ultra Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Sep 30, 2017
    Indiana
    Recently started MTLing and found that I really enjoy it. My other daily setups always include at least one squonk mod and RDA so this is something that I'm really interested in. Looking forward to hearing from users how it performs.

• Like Like x 2
  6. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Yes, I saw it a while back, but I don't squonk. I hope it's as flavorful squonking as it is when using the original Berserker and I hope you like it :)

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  7. ToolmanTexas

ToolmanTexas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    I just watched a vid on this RDA and the airflow inserts that allow the air to come underneath the coil is so spot on and exactly what is needed for a MTL RDA (and almost impossible to find in any design). Its why I have always used my KF 2.1 in dripper mode for testing juices, its the only RDA I'm aware of that has air coming in underneath the coil and not from the side... up until now :)

Great engineering again Vandy Vape!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. ShaneR42

ShaneR42 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2016
    I've never squonked and have never used an RDA. But, as a MTL guy, I've been interested in a squonk compatible MTL RDA. The options, though, have seemed limited based on a little research. That said, I'm pretty sure this will be my next purchase.

Time to start shopping for a good single 18650 regulated squonk mod....

• Like Like x 3
  9. ckquatt

ckquatt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    Hmm... Me being a MTL Reo user this might be right up my alley.

Edited after watching video:

eFfmdb3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    My 1St thought would be good to test new flavors, but remembered I do have a inbox sitting not getting used, have to try that squonking another try when I can get one of these :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Chodi

Chodi Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2016
    i'll wait for the rta version that is sure to follow. Love the concept.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Chodi

Chodi Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ShaneR42

ShaneR42 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2016
    Not a whole lot out there for regulated squonk mods. But, I discovered today that the release of the Pulse with the Gene chip is coming soon...so, I think that will be the one I pair with this tank.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Figs

Figs Senior Member

@ShaneR42

Hopefully a good combo, both are unknowns at this time. I have my V2 Inbox, and am very happy with it, as well as my 2 Pico Squeeze. I am also very happy with the Speed Revolution clones and I am not looking for another RDA. I want this new one from VV for one reason. The Berserker name. I gotta try it.

• Like Like x 3
  16. mrjohs

mrjohs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2015
    Review posted today.

• Like Like x 3
  17. bosswick

bosswick Full Member Verified Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Yep, that's the exact same set up I'll be running with this berserker RDA once they come out. Can't wait.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Figs

Figs Senior Member

After watching the review above, I’m hyped to the max. The whole thing of bottom airflow alone is enough to sell me. Card is ready, take my money!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Just ordered a black one from fasttech for $28.72 using coupon code 'MAP', probably be waiting 6-8 weeks for it, but price is good, and got plenty of tanks, so in no rush :)

• Like Like x 4
  20. maibol

maibol Full Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Well i guess i need to find a regulated squonker cause im buying this thing for sure

Sent from my X522 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1