Status
Not open for further replies.

KarakartalOley

Sep 12, 2017
Aydın-Türkiye
[emoji846]
cbefe6ab0082b9e7be666a6b553431b7.jpg

MI 5s cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
abi severek takip ediyorum :D hem bizden hem de buradan ;)

gertan72

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
İstanbul - TÜRKİYE

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
@oplholik

You got it on an Inbox :)

Looks good. I really like my Berserker, but the ultra tight cap on mine is becoming a pain. I don’t dare pull the cap off while it’s on the Inbox for fear of destroying the 510. I put it on an old school coil jig, use a gripper and pull like a madman to get it off. I will be searching for a smaller o ring to try to get mine more useable. I did a rewick tonight and spent more time getting the cap off and on than the actual wicking (not kidding). I have lubed it with juice since day one, and it has only gotten worse. And really, my Speed Revolutions give me just as good (if not better) flavor and hit, and are hassle free. But I hope to find a solution. The Berserker is a very good MTL RDA, I hope to keep using it.

Edit: your build looks good, and other than I use Kanthal, exactly the build I use 90% of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: oplholik

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
@oplholik

You got it on an Inbox :)

Looks good. I really like my Berserker, but the ultra tight cap on mine is becoming a pain. I don’t dare pull the cap off while it’s on the Inbox for fear of destroying the 510. I put it on an old school coil jig, use a gripper and pull like a madman to get it off. I will be searching for a smaller o ring to try to get mine more useable. I did a rewick tonight and spent more time getting the cap off and on than the actual wicking (not kidding). I have lubed it with juice since day one, and it has only gotten worse. And really, my Speed Revolutions give me just as good (if not better) flavor and hit, and are hassle free. But I hope to find a solution. The Berserker is a very good MTL RDA, I hope to keep using it.

Edit: your build looks good, and other than I use Kanthal, exactly the build I use 90% of the time.

The cap on mine is a little easier to get off. Did you try the extra oring that came with it to see if it was a little looser?

VesiHiisi

Apr 14, 2018
Ok, having a wee problem with juice coming up into the drip tip and into my mouth. It's not popping or spitting, but getting juice all the same. Anyone else?
O had that with my first build, had 3mm 28ga kanthal in there, and way 2much cotton, you could say it was over packed.
Now im using, 2mm 28ga @ 1,08ohm, wider bore drip tip(wich helped ALOT, didint have to be much wider), lowered the coil more near the air slot and boom! Ita gone!

Also rememb when you are squonking/priming, this rda atleast on me get wery easily "flooded"... meanin juice coming to mouth, and coil isint giving proper vape

Hope this helps! ;)

• Winner
Reactions: sk25411
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread