Vandy vape berserker v1.5 mini mtl rta review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I received berserker v1.5 mini from vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

Berserker mini 1.5 rta comes in few colors:

- Stainless steel
- Matte black
- Gun metal
- Rainbow

OsYMu6k.png

Specification:

- Diameter: 22mm
- Height: 33.8mm
- Glass tank: 2ml
- Metal tank: 2.5ml

In the package:

- Berserker mini 1.5 rta
- 2ml glass tank
- Coils
- 510 drip tip
- Spare parts

3XBaYzt.jpg

After the besrserker 1.5 from Vandy vape comes berserker v1.5 mini. Berserker 1.5 mini is 22mm in diameter, height of this atomizer is 33.8mm. This one is little bit different from the previous one, this one is improved even more.
Package is good, in the package you will receive two tanks with different capacity, also in the package you will receive one more drip tip and coils. You can see some details on the atomizer, on the top cap you can see some details that helps with top fill. on the aiflow control ring you can also see some details that helps with airflow adjustment. You can also see some engravings from the bottom of the atomizer. Build quality is very good there is nothing bad with build quality, threads are good, on the black berserker that I have, color is very good.

WPEXROP.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive two drip tips, one drip tip comes pre installed and the other one is in the package. On the atomizer you will receive the drip tip that is the same as on the 24mm version, this drip tip has really nice design and this drip tip has two pieces, in the package you will receive one more top piece for the drip tip and you can use the one you like. Diameter of the bore is 3mm. Drip tip that you will receive in the package is higher than the previous one. I personally like the drip tip that comes pre installed and I use it all the time. You can use here any other 510 drip tip, so if you like drip tips from previous berserkers you can use any without any problems.

F4EfFU5.jpg

On the berseker mini top filll system is even more improved, so filling the tank here is very easy. On the top cap you can see the details that helps with the top cap. We have locking system here and you only need half a turn to take of the top cap, there is no any threadings here. In my opinion this top fill system is better than previous one and with this improvement there is no any liquid on the top cap left when you fill the tank which is very good. When you take off the top cap you can see two holes where you need to fill the tank and as I said you can fill the tank very fast and without any problems. Also when you fill the tank there is no any leaking or gurgling, everything works very good.

v2lbyOo.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive two tanks, one is metal tank, on the metal tank you can see some engravings, you can see "BSKR v1.5 mini mtl rta". Capacity of the tank is 2.5ml, so if you want more capacity you can use this tank and with this tank atomizer looks very nice in my opinion. In the package you will receive glass tank, this tank has 2ml capacity. Personally I like to use the glass tank because I can always see liquid in the tank. I would like that there is bubble glass tank for this atomizer, but I belive 2ml capacity will be good for most of the people. You can still fill the atomizer from the bottom as you can on the previous version. When you unscrew the base tank stays on the top o ring so you can change the coil or cotton when you still have e liquid left in the tank .
Chamber is very small and it has very nice conical shape that improves the flavor.

J4xnS4E.jpg

Build deck is very easy for building as the berserker v1.5 24mm version. On the build deck you can see two screws that holds the coil leads and in the package you will receive different screws that you can use. Under the coil you can see the airflow slot and this slot is the same as on the previous berserker. So, building on the deck is very easy and I belive that you will have no problems with building here, also the wicking holes are the same as on the previous berserker and you only need to place very nice cotton in the slots, on the picture you can see how I did it.
On the base you can see the airflow control ring and you can take off the ring when you need to replace the o rings. On the base you can see 5 airflow holes: 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm.
You can pretty much easy adjust the airflow and we have a stopper here which is very nice. Also there is no false airflow when you fully close the airflow ring which is very good.

br7dnUN.jpg

k1SMrdE.jpg

MVNEFPa.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Let me start from the build quality, build quality is very good, everything is nice machined and everything works very well. In the package we have two drip tips and I personally like the metal one, I use the same drip tip on the previous version and it is very comfortable for me and I use it all the time.
Top fill system is even more improved here and there is no any problems with top fill here, there is no any leaking or gurgling and you can fill the tank very fast, I really like what they did here.
The airflow is very good, airflow is very smooth and airflow adjustment is very easy, you can adjust very tight airflow for real mtl vaping which is really good, I really like the airflow. Building here is very easy as on the previous versions of the berserker. I tried few different coils here and personally I like to use here 2.5mm coil, in my opinion with 2.5mm coil this atomizer works the best. Vapor production is very good for mtl atomizer, flavor is very good, in my opinion even better than 24mm version, flavor is more intense and I can say that flavor is great on this atomizer. Personally because of everything till now berserker 1.5 24mm was the best of the berserkers but now in my opinion mini is even better, flavor is better and it is very easy to use this atomizer, so now I like to use both 24mm and 22mm version and both are one of my favorite mtl atomizers.

Cons:

- Only con that I have for this atomizer is that I would like that there is bubble glass tank

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Very easy to place the coil here
- Two tanks in the package
- Two coils in the package
- Very good flavor
- Very good airflow
- You can take off the airflow control ring
- Two drip tips in the package
- Small chamber
- There is no false airflow
- Top fill system is improved and it is very easy to fill the tank