Vandy Vape Kensei RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Just bought one of these yesterday liking it so far, but i've been getting drops of juice coming out from the bottom of the bubble tank (basically in the crack between the glass and tank), only "leaks" if i turn the juice flow or airflow rings otherwise it's a great vape for me with 2 stainless coils
I didn't find an issue with leaking but with reviewing tanks all the time i must admit most tanks i don't use that often after testing because i'm busy using other tanks that i am reviewing. There does seem to be a few mentioning leaking issues, what is still very much in the memory bank is what excellent flavour the tank gave i would use it more by choice but personally prefer single coils.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
I didn't find an issue with leaking but with reviewing tanks all the time i must admit most tanks i don't use that often after testing because i'm busy using other tanks that i am reviewing. There does seem to be a few mentioning leaking issues, what is still very much in the memory bank is what excellent flavour the tank gave i would use it more by choice but personally prefer single coils.
I would double check o-rings normally leaking with tanks tend to be through the airflow slots, if it's coming between the glass and tank then it's the seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread