Vandy vape requiem rda review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I received requiem rda from Vandy vape for the purpose of this review.

- Matte black
- Ss
- Frosted grey
- Gun metal
- Gold

mG67Kic.jpg

Specifications:

- Diameter: 22mm
- Height: 15mm
- Capacity 1

In the box:

- Requiem RDA
- Coil tool
- Spare parts
- 3 top caps
- User manual
- Clapton coils

u05kQ3r.jpg

Requiem rda is single coil atomizer and this atomizer is 22mm in diameter, height of the atomizer is 15mm without drip tip, this is one very small atomizer. Package is really good, in the package you will receive 3 different top caps, coils, beauty ring 24mm, squonk pin and you will receive coil tool. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be. On the atomizer you can see logo and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard informations.

xE3jvCx.jpg

So, with this atomizer you will receive 3 top caps and on each you will receive different drip tip. You will receive top cap for mtl vaping, dtl vaping and rdtl vaping which is really nice. Drip tips that comes with this atomizer are comfortable for using, but in case that you don't like drip tips you can use here any other 510 or 810 drip tip which is great.
So, we have different top caps with different airflow. On each top cap airflow is angled down so air can hit the coil. On the top cap for dtl vaping you can see two big airflow slots inside, on the top cap for rdtl vaping you can see 4 holes inside and on the top cap for mtl vaping you can see two small airflow holes inside. Considering that airflow here is angled down this atomizer will not leak that easy which is really nice.

33l1gRc.jpg

iD7Xkfb.jpg

4du4rKx.jpg

On the base you can see two screws for coil leads and screws are good, so far I didn't have problems. On the base you can aslo see two wicking slots. Building and wicking here is really easy which is good. In the package you will receive two clapton coils which is nice and you can use coils from the package here if you don't have your coil. Using the tool from the package you can place your coil on perfect position by placing the tool on the base which is nice. On this atomizer you can't use bigger coils than 2.5mm so you must go with less than 2.5mm or with 2.5mm coil here.

bfbus6L.jpg

nOXToVC.jpg

4xvMkRl.jpg

My thoughts:

So this is one really small atomizer that has really good build quality, everything is as it should be. Package is good, you will recieve 3 top caps, coils, tool, beauty ring and bf pin. Each drip tip from the package is comfortabqwle for using in my opinion, but if you want you can also use your own drip tips here. Buidling and wicking here is really simple. This atomizer you can use with regular mods or you can use it with squonk mods if you want, you will receive squonk pin in the package. You can't use here bigger coils that 2.5mm which may be a con for someone, personally 2.5mm in this atomizer is really good. You can use this atomizer as dtl, mtl or rdtl atomizer and I tried each variant and I can say that it perfroms really well. When you use it as mtl aomizer you can expect nice mtl draw with good flavor, personally I would like smaller hole for mtl. When you use it as dtl atomizer you can expect nice dtl draw with really good flavor. When you use it as rdtl atomizer you can expect really nice rdtl draw with amazing flavor. Personally I like to use this atomizer as rdtl atomizer and it is really good that way in my opinion, I really like rdtl airflow on this atomizer. Atomizer is really small and that is one of the reasons why flavor here is so good. In my opinion this is one really good rda that you can use as mtl, dtl and rdtl atomizer and it will perform really good.

Cons:

- You can't use bigger coils that 2.5mm

Pros:

- Good build quality
- 3 top caps in the package
- Coils in the package
- 24mm ring
- Small atomizer
- You can use it as rdtl, mtl or dtl atomizer
- You can use your drip tips here
- Comfortable drip tips from the package
- Easy to build and wick
- Really good flavor
- Airflow angled down so it is hard to leak

Thanks vandy vape
You can see it here: Requiem rda

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I almost purchased this yesterday when I saw it for sale on a site I was already grabbing some things from. Now I regret having not kept it in my cart! The fact that it comes with the wide bore cap and the 510 drip tip cap makes my eyes water!!!!! I want it! Thanks for the review.
What site did you see it on? Didn't think it was out yet...

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
What site did you see it on? Didn't think it was out yet...

hmmm the amount of sites ive been on in the past 2 days is pretty vast lol. Figuring out which site it was would be difficult.. There are preorders everywhere, maybe that is what it was? It had to of been a preorder then, and I just didn't notice that it was preorder only? I have been on elementvape, vapesourcing, fasttech, vaporbeast and many many more that I can't remember haha. But I just checked those mentioned and none have it besides preorder.

• Informative
Reactions: HigherStateD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread