Vandy Vape squonk bottle that comes with the Pulse 80w stinks badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

FichoZG

May 19, 2017
Croatia
Just got a new unused genuine VV Pulse BF 80W High-end version squonk mod and both the squonk bottle and the 30ml Refill bottle smell bad (you know that odor when you enter a bike shop, smells like that). Not one reviewer mentioned this, so I want to ask, has anyone else experienced the same thing when opening their new Pulse BF 80W mod ?

Also, both bottles fail the "pinch test" at the bottom (if you pinch silicone and it changes color into white, it apparently is impure and has additives which means it is not food grade). Also, the squonk bottle turns white just a bit when pinching the side.

See this video if you don't know what I'm talking about :

- So these bottles are probably not 100% silicone, but they added some other things to cut the production cost I assume.
I wonder if that squonk bottle can potentially leach harmful substances into the e-juice ? What do you guys think?

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I’ve noticed the black VV bottle to be worse than the white. After about a week or 2 of use I could not use it any longer – it fouled up something bad. Have since moved onto an aftermarket bottle I found at a local retailer. Doesn’t work as well as a VV bottle, but works well enough and does not stink!

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Interesting video – thanks for sharing. Shadows my experience with VV squonk bottles. Also own the 30ml VV bottle but think I’ve only used it once or twice. I know this is a Canadian retailer, which may not be practical to some, but these are the bottles I’ve used to replace the VV bottle.

BLACK SILICONE BOTTLE W/ ULTEM CAP BY BB VAPES BRVND - 8ML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread