Vandyvape Berserker MTL RTA-Best Mouth to Lung RTA in 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Vandyvape Berserker MTL rta-Best Mouth to Lung rta in 2017?

Hello guys ! Elego back again with Vandyvape Berserker MTL RTAs
.This is for people who vapes in the 50 - 85 watt range everyday, the Berserker is definitely worth a gander. It does fine in the flavor department.

7d05c067-016c-4722-b138-75397d16de0c.jpg

What's in the box:

You are going to get an additional spare glass tank, you will get an regular tank with 2ml liquid capacity ,with the taller glass tank you gonna get 4.5 mls , of course you are also going to get a chin extension for the taller glass tank, and another delrin drip tip, both are going took exactly the same . other spare part including a phillips head screwdriver,some spare orings . a tool for unscrewing .of course a spare gold-plated positive center pin .

The berserker MTL RTA is a 24 millimeter diameter tank , in the shortest configuration comes 30.6 millimeters , the taller comes 42 millimeter to the top of the provided bell. The delrin drip tips has kind of a nipple shape

08e98b7a-a973-427f-9d9e-d54b3e2171c6.png

And we have very very nice knurling , almost matches the knurling on the bottom and it also matches the airflow opening ,technically everything just looks like a drop.on the side of the top fill part we also have interest states of wild theory engraved on the side and nothing on the other side, as the airflow adjustment ring ,we only have one airflow entry.

0def46aa-e0f9-42c1-b836-2f12ffda7e40.png

This RTA has comparison with other mouth to lung RTA such as kayfun and so on , the berserker is really up there . i am getting a very good throw fit with this one especially with 6 milligrams nicotine not as much with 3 milligrams nicotine .but even i did , i am still having a really respectful experiences to vape it . I recommend with this tank is at 50/50 or 60/40 , because thicker liquids on this on they just don’t wick that well .Even though if you fluff your wicks even more .this one is absolutely for the thinner liquids .also i managed to get a massive coil working on the this tank . you have to be aware that even , even though a space coil works that you have to make sure the coil dosen’t up too long .

Pro:
1. the machining really stellar , the threads are smooth ,well constructed
2. you would get both to MTL and 4.5 mm
3. The locking nut or screw on the top is going to keep chin in place if you need to unscrew the deck to another work and you need to stay your tank upside down with liquid inside the tank ,the chin won’t separate from the cap
4. you have 2 drip tips , one made of ultem and another one made of delrin
5. a lot of various airflow setting adjustment , that would be awesome when you need to enjoy a little bit more slightly more open airflow hole, you wouldn’t get more than 1.5 ml diameter anyway.

19cd521b-8e7c-4d3c-98c9-eb3fba55ac35.png

Con:
1.vandy vape dosen’t say what’s the material anywhere for the pre-wrapped coils even on the website
2. this is going to be how hard to capture a simple coil for a simple round wire coil.
3.every time we want to unscrew the tank and leave ejucie inside the tank , the oring on the bottom slot tends to get stuck to the glass tank .
4.if you build a massive coil come to close to the airflow hole , it overheats

If you are a cloud chaser, Vandyvape MTL Berserker RDTA designed by Alex (the most famous reviewer on YouTube from Russia) will be a must for you:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread