Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
It is just 30g x2 + 38g around them. It ohms in a little low for mtl, for me at least. A 7 wrap 2.5id single coil would be ~0.8 ohm, which could work for a loose MTL experience, but it would be a bit rowdy for a restricted MTL in my opinion.

It could work for DL as well, just have to use steam engine and find the right build for you.

Last edited:
It is just 30g x2 + 38g around them. It ohms in a little low for mtl, for me at least. A 7 wrap 2.5id single coil would be ~0.8 ohm, which could work for a loose MTL experience, but it would be a bit rowdy for a restricted MTL in my opinion.

It could work for DL as well, just have to use steam engine and find the right build for you.

Hi, what should i focus on steam-engine too have a good DL reistance with that wire?

Reactions: stols001

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Hi, what should i focus on steam-engine too have a good DL reistance with that wire?
Honestly, I would have to go back to that site to remember it's format, I use an android app called vape tool pro and its been a while since I visited steam engine.

On vape tool, I select the number of coils, wire material, type of coil, put in the dimensions of the coil (ID, leg length, ect) and it tells me the ohm, heat flux, and recommended wattage range the coil can safely be ran at.

When I get a little time I'll jump over to steam engine and get back with you.

I think I have vape tool but only the calculator, it’s the only thing available for IOS, I think I can work with that too

Attachments

• 9F1DA8AB-9B05-4F05-B1C6-AB5922B31F61.png
    9F1DA8AB-9B05-4F05-B1C6-AB5922B31F61.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread