VandyVape Pulse BF box mod, or LostVape Therion BF DNA75C MOD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
VandyVape Pulse BF MOD now available at elegomall now, check out this BF collection below ~

ebf7b8c0-c8db-48ad-9cc8-318b2e1d7554.jpg

Bottom feeding just continues to be making a strong comeback. Mech Squonkers seem to be the mod of choice for advanced vapers. As much as we don’t really like mechs, even we have been curious thanks to all the range.Today we Elego hereby come with two feeders ,Let’s see which one would be your next collection.

1.Pulse BF mod by vandy vape (much more affordable then its ones on the market)

Are you guys get ready for this super Squonk mod For Everyone? Lots of great features, and inexpensive! Also uses either 18650 or 20700 More details soon and I'm sure pre-orders to follow A combination in design by tony B and Stefen Z from vandyvape intended to make squonking mods for everyone and have the features that are often seen in high end squonks.

2.Therion BF DNA75C MOD by Lost Vape

Therion has been upgraded New chip. Colorful screen. Also themes. What I gathered from themes is a company can change the apperance of the design and personlize color logo settings specifically to their company. Ex: Lost Vape theme, VaporShark theme, Boxer theme.
Another good new pro is the 75c DNA chip can go up to 9v. I never like they were currently only 6v. So that's a plus. It has 3 buttons and a fire button now instead of 2 and fire button. The middle of the one could be used to comfirm and set up all .

3.Pefect partner to go with squonkers - Pulse BF 24 RDA.

If you are a squonker this is a must award you would purchase. Vandyvape has somehow squeezed the best of both worlds into some little BF RDAs. It makes balance between flavor and vapor both. What can I judge Vandyvape has definitely done it again. Hell yeah! If you squonk just go get one. Even if you don’t squonk and you just like single coil RDA’s, so just go get one.

4.Mess the wick with Vandyvape Mesh RDA.

The Vandy Vape Mesh RDA is really a TC vapers dream. It is also a pretty good atomizer for the newer or beginner vaper because of how simple and easy it is to build. it’s also an extremely capable squonking RDA as well. I just love the versatility of this atomizer and I think you will too.

50abe204-58de-4697-bf59-d672f27e95ef.png

More information on Vandyvape Pulse BF box mod please stay tuned at Elegomall since we always providing the first-hand vape news for you:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread