Vanilla cream 6mg cough Vaping after clean coil used ''strong menthol ice''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icon Mechanix

Aug 3, 2016
Hi guys today i want to ask about e-juice that make me cough while vaping :(.
ejuice that make me cough ''Lemonic Plus Demons Crops E-liquid'' Vanilla cream 6mg. after i clean my coil after i use ejuice strong menthol ice ''30ml Frozen E.T Antarctica Berry E-Liquid'' not promote ejuice vendor site but proof that it happend to me.
maybe i didn't clean my coil well? everytime i vape vanilla cream 6mg i feel cough on 25w+ i can't vape now, very disappointed of 100ml premium e-juice. can someone tell me happen with this ejuice or my coil ? Coil use : Micro-CLP2.

Reactions: mase21

Icon Mechanix

Aug 3, 2016
I use the same coils and haven't noticed any more harshness or throat hit than the horizon Arctic coils, for example. It's probably the flavoring they used. Have you tried other vanilla flavors to see if they give you the same reaction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i don't know i guess. but this brand e juice both ejuice flavor make me very very cough on 6mg Nicotine... maybe i should try Liqua Italia flavor.. it's blended and steep very well.. very tasty flavor and thick VG.
just because of 6mg nicotine make me cough i'm on Allergy or something? other ejuice is fine.. i've wasted $40 bucks buying those tasteless stuffs 600,700ml for me.
Any tips for reduce nicotine ? to 0 or 2,3mg ? i can't vape it i feel so disappointed. let me reduce nicotine level by just put it on a sunlight for hours and let's see how's it going for 3day or 1 week.

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
i don't know i guess. but this brand e juice both ejuice flavor make me very very cough on 6mg Nicotine... maybe i should try Liqua Italia flavor.. it's blended and steep very well.. very tasty flavor and thick VG.
just because of 6mg nicotine make me cough i'm on Allergy or something? other ejuice is fine.. i've wasted $40 bucks buying those tasteless stuffs 600,700ml for me.
Any tips for reduce nicotine ? to 0 or 2,3mg ? i can't vape it i feel so disappointed. let me reduce nicotine level by just put it on a sunlight for hours and let's see how's it going for 3day or 1 week.

If you want to reduce nicotine and you know the VG/PG ratio of the original e liquid just mix up a batch of VG/PG with the same ratio and dilute. Steam engine.com has a good calculator for e liquid mixing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread