Vanilla Custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaploVoss

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Rogersville, MO - USA
Second on the Vanilla Custard... I just got a sample of it a few days ago... Holy cow it tastes EXACTLY like real vanilla custard. I don't know how, but it does.

Warning 1: Whatever you fill with it, forget putting anything else in it because it will forever taste like vanilla custard. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you like this. I also really like it mixed with 50/50 of 555. Wowzers. Found that out by mistake ;)

Warning 2: If you aren't careful, and tend to zone out at the PC like I do at times... you can go through 5 mils of this stuff in no time flat! LOL

Take care,
- Hap

VaporX

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Jersey
I have been looking for a good flavor that tastes like what it says for a long time, not easy. Everything tobacco is french pipe(yuck)with something else mixed in, all sweet flavors are perfumey or odd flavored. My main vape menthol i mix my own (crystals with drew's unflavored nic).

This vanilla custard sooooo good i actually found a flavor to enjoy other than menthol
It Does taste like it should, very good vanilla taste with the custard smoothness great work drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread