Not open for further replies.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Matter of fact....I'm vaping it right now.....MVP v2 with a PT2!!:D
My other "go-to" HV juice is Cuban Coffee -- really thick coil gunker.....but VERY TASTY, especially early morning with my cup 'o joe!!;)
The Vanilla Sky Tobacco is a light juice with a slightly sweet flavor....not heavy on the vanilla...and the tobacco reminds me more of a pipe "leaf" than a cigarette....I first tried it as an alternative to "straight" tobacco juice like Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured/Original....
My overall impression....a very pleasant vaping experience!! I use the 50/50 blend (IIRC, it also comes in 70/30 PG/VG) and find it delivers a satisfactory TH and smooth flavor.....HV is also first-rate with service - generally 3-4 day delivery from FL to NH!!:D
HV DID have an 18% discount promotion....don't know if it's still on....Got 30 ml of Cuban Coffee for ~$12 SHIPPED using the Code (dayinflorida) and some "Storm Points" I'd racked up!!:)
Good Luck!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I have been buying juice from Hurricane since July of last year and have always enjoyed the high level of quality and customer service they provide. The glass bottles, dripper caps, amazing packaging, and excellent communication are second to none.
I'm primarily a tobacco vaper and though Hurricane is not my #1 supplier, they are in my top 3. Their juices are very unique. I don't care for all of them but I certainly do enjoy several of them regularly.
Anyway.. I waited for a couple months for Vanilla Sky after quite a lot of teasing by these guys before the final release. :)
I know taste is subjective but I have to say in all honesty, I can't vape this one. Why? It's the white chocolate. Just can't stomach it. If the white chocolate wasn't there, this would be another excellent sweet/mild tobacco vape from Hurricane. (for me anyway) If you like white chocolate, then you will be pleased.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread