Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
This is a special liquid... not an unfamiliar flavor, but a very well done version on a vanilla/tobacco... Sweet... well blended vanilla with some creaminess and a light tobacco note... reminds me a cross between bounty hunter and BWB's old and famous RY4... the vanilla flavor is great on this one... I think it's a winner... performance is A+ as on all high octanes - anyone else try it yet?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This is a special liquid... not an unfamiliar flavor, but a very well done version on a vanilla/tobacco... Sweet... well blended vanilla with some creaminess and a light tobacco note... reminds me a cross between bounty hunter and BWB's old and famous RY4... the vanilla flavor is great on this one... I think it's a winner... performance is A+ as on all high octanes - anyone else try it yet?

Thats a pretty good description...You should be a professional taster!!! I was waiting for you to write out the recipe...LOL...
Its funny with some liquids when you taste them, you know its something familiar but cant put your finger on it...I should say "for me" but most people that have tried it couldn't figure out what it was until I told them.
Ive been working on this one for a while now and I finally ended up decreasing the flavorings just slightly to get it to pop. Thanks for noticing!
Drew

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Thanks... nHaler has been around a while and consistently puts out terrific liquids... I was a tremendous fan of your RYNOT... I love the RYNOT. I also think your coffee juices are among the best out there... A nice member on these forums passed me a bottle of a coffee/tobacco juice you did for a little while... it was phenomenal... Love to see that again.

Vanilla Tobacco Shake should be a great seller... I really hope that people understand that the superiority of the juice is also in the performance... it's a real talent to make a juice that tastes good and works good. Not many people do that well. nHaler does.

Anyway, I vape menthols 95% of the time... I like strong, cool menthols with a little bit of a dirty or dry undertone... what would you suggest from your line?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Man I have so many Menthol's and I honestly don't vape many myself aside from occasionally adding some to an atomizer while I'm dripping. When I find one of those days where nothing tastes right , I will drip Menthol on top of my tobaccos for a day or so, until my taste gets right.
I sell a TON of Newport, 555 Menthol, and Super Menthol. I personally prefer Drewport, Polar Menthol Bliss, and Drew's Mint, but Im not sure that is what you are describing. Thanks,
Drew

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Just remember, they are not very strong; those are subtle flavors. If you need your menthol kick, they may not be for you. On the other hand, you may always add some menthol crystals; I'm sure you have a stash somewhere! :)

I'm about to order that vanilla shake. :)

Oh, and Happy Third Anniversary!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I wanted to revisit this thread. I've gone thru about 15ml of this so far and never get tired of it. It might sound odd but its really good by itself but I've also added a little of my favorite menthol and like it a lot. I would definitely recommend trying this liquid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread