The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vanilla!!

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by alexvander123, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. alexvander123

alexvander123 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Well i asked for a sample on vanilla in the comments box and well i got it. sort of put it aside as i have been busy lately, so it has steeped well. took the 3 ml bottle and noticed that it fit perfect in my reo mini! threw it in there vaped it and wow, finally a vanilla i like. I dont feel like im drinking extract right out of the bottle with this one, subtle, smooth and a great vape. Also i like that the sample was actually 18mg i was expecting zero nic. so today i will sit on my butt since i just got back from camping at evergreen in wild rose. where i got thrown around pretty good on the tube. Vape this delicious vanilla and watch the walking dead.

Dont mind my terrible grammer ive never been a good writer ha :p

2. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm so glad that you like it! Samples are usually mixed the same as the juice you order so that you can actually use it. And enjoy it.

I've never camped there, now I have to check it out!

You write just fine, better than most of us in here... :laugh: Feel free to come over to the chit chat thread, everyone is super friendly.

3. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    Vanilla makes my taste buds happy. Its my go to all day vape when I screw up and forget to order more House.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.