Status
Not open for further replies.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Vapage is having one of their occasional "Mystery Savings" sales. Put something into the shopping cart, enter the coupon code (N765F) and see the savings. Gimmicky, I know. But it's coming up with 50% off on their very fine atties, which equals $4.50 each -- a fantastic price. I find them equal in flavor, life span and build quality to Avid's $9 Cisco spec models, and slightly superior in build quality to Empire's also very good $5.99 atties. $4.50! Stock up, folks.

BusterTheDog

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
Florida
Vapage is having one of their occasional "Mystery Savings" sales. Put something into the shopping cart, enter the coupon code (N765F) and see the savings. Gimmicky, I know. But it's coming up with 50% off on their very fine atties, which equals $4.50 each -- a fantastic price. I find them equal in flavor, life span and build quality to Avid's $9 Cisco spec models, and slightly superior in build quality to Empire's also very good $5.99 atties. $4.50! Stock up, folks.
You just saved me 53$ on a VMOD XL and accessories, so thanks alot for putting up that code :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread