Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
I am testing this juice on a 650mAh eGo battery with a Smoktech XL 2.0ohm carto, and also dripped this juice with a 510 LR atty (2.0ohm)

Peach Bellini Tea
70PG/30VG
18mg

My first impressions of this juice was interesting because at first I didn't really love it. I liked it, but I wasn't head-over-heels because it was almost all tea and almost no peach. Mind you this was straight out of the package. V-A-L Juice really doesn't need to steep, so this surprised me. I decided to see if steeping for 12 hours with the cap off would help... and WOW :shock: the peach flavor bursted right though and was nicely complimented by the tea flavor! Also... this is a peach juice that tastes INCREDIBLY real. It's amazing how great this juice is.

While I am vaping the first drag, before I even inhale I can taste a nice, light peach. Once I inhale, I get a lovely, sweet, and strong (not overbearing) peach-dominant taste that really makes my mouth water. The TH is wonderful, which means it's a great all-day-vape. On the exhale it's more of a tea-dominant taste, so the tea is stronger. So no matter what, you get that peach taste during the drag, on the inhale, and on the exhale.

The vapor production is nice and thick, perfect for blowing smoke rings :laugh: which I constantly do. Actually, as I vape it now, I have to wait for a few seconds to let the vapor float away :laugh: :vapor:

Okay, to sum it all up... this juice is NOW my favorite, all-day vape. My favorite thing is to vape this and drink some green tea or have a can of ginger ale. It's so tasty that I honestly can't leave the house without it. I have NEVER vaped a fruit flavored anything that has tasted this real! Many of my friends tell me that this is the best flavor I have, and I have to agree that it's great.

If you want a heavier TEA taste, just vape it straight from the package and out of the bottle. But, if you're like me and you want a strong peach taste, pop off the cap and let it sit for about 12 hours and you're good to go. :vapor:

The customer service at Vape-a-Licious Juice is exceptional, and each order is processed quickly, and is shipped with speed! Very friendly and PERSONAL based, so you know you're getting everything that you want! Thank you, V-A-L, for being a great vendor!

+Raynen+

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Great review Raynen! I love the Peach Bellini Tea as well.. soooo yummy! Didn't uncap mine, and it tastes just like Arizona's Peach Tea to me :D

Awesome! That's good that you commented about not un-capped steeping so it'll help others understand the yummy taste of this Tea in both ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread