Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
This is part II of my review, since I have spent more time with this juice, and it's also a different mg nicotine! PLEASE READ PART ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. Thank you!

As promised, I said I'd do a review of the service and what vape Heaven tastes like in my LR Boge Carto (with a drip-tip attached). Also, I purchased the bottle in 12mg nicotine instead of 12mg so I'll also review that as well.

Okay. Vape-a-licious Juice's service is the most personal-based vendor I've ever dealt with. Extremely quick e-mail/PM response, great service, and fast shipping. Probably the coolest feature is the safety-seal on the bottles. Yes, like a seal on a bottle at the gas station or something of the sort. That is awesome. Her 30mls have child-safe caps, but no leaking and they seem sturdier than most. :) Great service and quick shipping = win!

Vape Heaven in a carto. This is where it gets fun. The tingling sensation is there, but it's accompanied by a nicer TH than with dripping. The TH with dripping is definitely there for me, but it's stronger in my LR carto. Then again, I'm a bit of a baby with TH so YMMV. I used 12mg nicotine Heaven in the carto, so that should say something. It's clean tasting and it can fill up a carto with a LOT of juice. I mean, A LOT compared to most juices. The amount of vapor is ridiculous. Great juice carto without a DOUBT.

The final stage of Part II: Vape Heaven, 70PG/30VG, 12mg nicotine.
This juice is very nice, still the same taste/flavor. The only difference is that the tingly-feeling I get isn't as strong, and same with TH WITH DRIPPING. The carto (see above :p ) Overall it's smoother and kinder to the taste-buds but it's such an awesome flavor. I love this juice TOO MUCH so I'll be buying it in 18mg with my next order because I honestly, no lie, almost killed this 30ml bottle of it within 3-4 weeks, and I have a decent amount of other juices to vape. A 30ml, as long as I have about 3 or 4 other flavors in 30mls, can last me up to two months. I'm just blown away but this astounding juice! Definitely a chain-vape instigator :evil: :laugh: :vapor:

Enjoy and thank you for reading both reviews!
+Raynen+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread