• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape-A-Vet juice offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

arizona18

Oct 11, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey brothers and sisters!

Vape-A-Vet is a not-for-profit organization that helps active duty members and veterans kick tobacco products by supplying higher end starter kits to applicants for free to remove the front end costs to try vaping. This organization has been doing great things in the community.

Most recently they have started their own juice line called "Bottle Ready to Vape" or BRV, where 100% of the proceeds go towards the Vape-A-Vet project. I've heard some great reviews about their juices. It looks like they are offering a subscription that comes out to about 18.00 per month for 2 30ml bottles of awesomeness! Help the Vets, show your support! Visit the link I found, the founder talks about the program here.

BRV Liquids Monthly E-Juice Subscription - Congrevape
BRV | Bottle Ready To Vape E-Liquids
Supporting my brothers and sisters in any way is important to me. I just wanted to share this with you.

I appreciate your time, and your service :)

I am not affiliated with Vape-A-Vet in any way.

drew2075

Sep 20, 2013
Burbank, Ca, USA
Sorry Im late to the party, But I did the preorder with BRV through Congrevape back in October. The deal was reoccuring payments everymonth for Vape A Vet, Now I recieved word from BRV that they cant do anymore reoccuring payment transactions and has something to do with PayPal. Its really upseting that PayPal wont Help A Vet. Really chaps my hide........:confused:

Shopan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Thebestcityintheworld,USA
in the Same Boat Drew...Was Just told I could Not Sign up eiterther even though I was a part of the First group...Did not know it was not a Subscription till I checked tonight because I thought it shipped on the 5th...Oh Well There LOSS!! I wanted to Help And I get left with out...Will Just have to up my Zample box instead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread