The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape-A-Vet juice offer

Discussion in 'Armed Services Forum' started by arizona18, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. arizona18

arizona18 Full Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Hey brothers and sisters!

Vape-A-Vet is a not-for-profit organization that helps active duty members and veterans kick tobacco products by supplying higher end starter kits to applicants for free to remove the front end costs to try vaping. This organization has been doing great things in the community.

Most recently they have started their own juice line called "Bottle Ready to Vape" or BRV, where 100% of the proceeds go towards the Vape-A-Vet project. I've heard some great reviews about their juices. It looks like they are offering a subscription that comes out to about 18.00 per month for 2 30ml bottles of awesomeness! Help the Vets, show your support! Visit the link I found, the founder talks about the program here.

BRV Liquids Monthly E-Juice Subscription - Congrevape
    BRV | Bottle Ready To Vape E-Liquids
    Supporting my brothers and sisters in any way is important to me. I just wanted to share this with you.

I appreciate your time, and your service :)

I am not affiliated with Vape-A-Vet in any way.

2. EatBacon

EatBacon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's a great idea, I love it. I wish there was something like this when I was on the fence about vape'n. I know a lot of guys who want to try it but not enough to start spending money. I hope this works out and they get lots of sponsors.

3. wyllic

wyllic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Things are going fairly well for us, thank you! There's so much demand there, we are excited for the opportunity to help so many people. It's been a lot of work, but it's so rewarding it's totally worth it!

4. EatBacon

EatBacon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

We need to get this thread moved to an area where everyone can get a chance to know what you good folks are doing.

5. wyllic

wyllic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I'm not sure about ECF's rules and regulations behind that so I haven't posted anything. But I saw that someone else had posted it here, so I wanted to chime in. I lurk around this subgroup in case someone needs some assistance in an area we can help in.

6. Jzaelke

Jzaelke Full Member Verified Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Jacksonville, NC
    Wow, this is great! Now if I only had more money....

7. drew2075

drew2075 Full Member

Sep 20, 2013
    Burbank, Ca, USA
    Sorry Im late to the party, But I did the preorder with BRV through Congrevape back in October. The deal was reoccuring payments everymonth for Vape A Vet, Now I recieved word from BRV that they cant do anymore reoccuring payment transactions and has something to do with PayPal. Its really upseting that PayPal wont Help A Vet. Really chaps my hide........:confused:

8. Shopan

Shopan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

in the Same Boat Drew...Was Just told I could Not Sign up eiterther even though I was a part of the First group...Did not know it was not a Subscription till I checked tonight because I thought it shipped on the 5th...Oh Well There LOSS!! I wanted to Help And I get left with out...Will Just have to up my Zample box instead..

9. Oakman_Smalls

Oakman_Smalls Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2013
    Colorado Springs, CO
    So does vape a vet send the kits overseas? My brothers and I are currently deployed in Kuwait and would love to kick our terrible habits. If not i guess i could always use a third party to send it over to us out here. Thanks for what you do VaV its great to have support for what we do.

10. Jhutt

Jhutt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2013
    Pittsburgh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.