Status
Not open for further replies.

Azeliea

Jan 6, 2012
Woodstock, Ga
Hi All,
Doing my obligatory New Member Post..
Started vaping in November 2011.

I researched a bit before purchasing and based on information found on this fabulously informative forum. I went with the Bloog.

I purchased a kit for myself & my 18yr old daughter (who i recently discovered was smoking).

I ordered the med sized batteries for me in red & purple. Small batteries for her in pink & purple.

I was a regular tobacco smoker & she was menthol. So I ordered the tobacco sampler pack of cartomizers for me, a pack of the red, a big bottle of red, a small bottle of ry4, the non tobacco sampler pack of cartomizers for her, pack of the mint, and a big bottle of menthol.
I liked Ry4 so much that i ordered a big bottle of that & a pack of vanilla to try.

At first i switched from ciggs to vapes intermittently & am now all vape. Now ready to try new flavors / methods.
I don't wanna go to mods because i prefer the look of a real ciggs in public. Would consider a mod for home use only (that monkey box looks really cool)

Bloog juice is 100% Propylene Glycol based & i'd like to try VG to see if my stuffy nose clears up.
Also researching a clearomizers & drip tips. There was so much to learn!! Still so much i don't know.

Very grateful fr this forum & the wealth of info obtained! :vapor::vapor:

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
I know what you mean about preferring a cigarette looking one for public use. I got stopped by the police for my egos before and it was a real hassle. I prefer not to be "that guy" getting all the looks when I'm out and about.

When I get home though, to the uninformed you could quite easily come to the conclusion I was into illegal substances, if not actually making illegal substances with the various bottles, syringes and odd looking metal tubes and boxes around me and my laptop table... and pretty much everywhere.

Congrats on making the switch and it's pretty cool you got one for your daughter as well. I'd be pretty happy if my parents bought me new ecigs :D

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Umm... already looking at Monkeyboxx? Excellent taste. Post back in a few months when you're vaping a pipe bomb like the rest of us lol.

For a fat bat although ciggy "looking" PV, the Riva is pretty good. Long battery life, reasonably priced and has 510 atty/cartomizer connection. Liberty Flights has the kits or batteries available. You can also look at the "Pictures of your Set Up" thread and see if there are batteries that appeal to you there.

IMHO 3.7 volt vaping is good for some. Others, like me, prefer a bit stronger hit and longer battery life. Variable Voltage/ Variable Wattage or 5v is something to check out along w/ different juice vendors. I suggest ordering some juice that you may not think you'll like: Eg: Tobacco flavors, sweet/dessert, menthol and fruit. My tastebuds bounce all over the place and my favorite juices are ones I never thought I'd like.

Welcome to the ECF and Congrats! Glad that you and your daughter are putting down the analogs.

Azeliea

Jan 6, 2012
Woodstock, Ga
What system did you get?

I personally prefer the "no mistaking this for a cigarette" look, but whatever keeps you off the deathsticks...

I'm using Bloog <--- is that what you mean by system? Still researching next purchases.
I want to buy some blank bloog cartos, a manual bloog battery, some clearos, drip tip, and some new flavors.

Azeliea

Jan 6, 2012
Woodstock, Ga
stuffy nose is actually normal when ya first start vapin,,,pour the water into ya to resolve that stuffy nose

there are a lot of vendors out there that let you choose the PG\VG ratio of your juice..and the nic strength also
[/url]

Glad you confirmed that about the stuffy nose. Thanks! I thought it might be cause of the PG.... Glad to know i'm not the only one. Thanks for the advise about the water. I'm not a big water drinker. But need to be. Coke Zero calls to me!!

Azeliea

Jan 6, 2012
Woodstock, Ga
I know what you mean about preferring a cigarette looking one for public use. I got stopped by the police for my egos before and it was a real hassle. I prefer not to be "that guy" getting all the looks when I'm out and about.

When I get home though, to the uninformed you could quite easily come to the conclusion I was into illegal substances, if not actually making illegal substances with the various bottles, syringes and odd looking metal tubes and boxes around me and my laptop table... and pretty much everywhere.

Congrats on making the switch and it's pretty cool you got one for your daughter as well. I'd be pretty happy if my parents bought me new ecigs :D

Exactly Leftfeild!! Im already wondering if they stop me over the red/black cigg looking thing im puffin on.. how do they know whats actually in it. HAHA I've already seen something posted somewhere where people were experimenting with hash oil & med ......... places selling prefilled cartos!! What!

And yes my daughter was thrilled. Saw mine a few days bfore Christmas & was already commenting that she wanted some... I already knew she would & it was wrapped & under the tree ready for xmas before she even asked.

Azeliea

Jan 6, 2012
Woodstock, Ga
Umm... already looking at Monkeyboxx? Excellent taste. Post back in a few months when you're vaping a pipe bomb like the rest of us lol.

For a fat bat although ciggy "looking" PV, the Riva is pretty good. Long battery life, reasonably priced and has 510 atty/cartomizer connection. Liberty Flights has the kits or batteries available. You can also look at the "Pictures of your Set Up" thread and see if there are batteries that appeal to you there.

IMHO 3.7 volt vaping is good for some. Others, like me, prefer a bit stronger hit and longer battery life. Variable Voltage/ Variable Wattage or 5v is something to check out along w/ different juice vendors. I suggest ordering some juice that you may not think you'll like: Eg: Tobacco flavors, sweet/dessert, menthol and fruit. My tastebuds bounce all over the place and my favorite juices are ones I never thought I'd like.

Welcome to the ECF and Congrats! Glad that you and your daughter are putting down the analogs.

Thanks Huff, Yeah.. if i switched out that monkey box looks totally stylish. The wood choices & engravings are stellar!

I've already tried, red, Ry4, 555, last straw(kamel), grape, watermelon, chocolate, vanilla, mint & menthol. All 100%pg by Bloog.

I really didnt care for the vanilla & chocolate both tasted like smoking a clove.. and the red flavor was really disappointing, nice sweet tobacco taste but harsh in my mouth! The Mint, grape, & watermelon all had that same hint of a clove taste in them. Wonder what that is!?

Azeliea

Jan 6, 2012
Woodstock, Ga
Good job Azeliea! And good on ya for getting one for your daughter! If my son hadn't already quit I'd be getting him one.

If you like the Bloog then stick with it by all means! If and when you want a change, you're in the right place to decide what to change to.

Happy vaping!

Thank You! She loved the gift! Also, I love your signature. I have 3 pits. My avatar is my youngest. Best dogs ever.

My good deed for this past holiday season was to buy and give three young adults a kit. I'm please to have heard that all three were appreciative and are using them. So far, in addition to those three boys, in the last 2 months I have got 8 of my friends to quit analogs and get themselves a kit. Yeah! I try to make it as easy for them as possible. Tomorrow I deliver two box mods to two of my converts.

madijuana

Jan 8, 2012
Jersey
I never really like the analog looking Ecigs so my first one was a metal stock battery with a bright red 510 SR atty. I moved up to a KGO after watching a grimmgreen video on it and now I'm ordering PVs left and right. I have a big kazoo coming from KVS and the Bolt PV from CCV as we speak. Vaping is fun and it feels pretty good to be able to breath normally again without coughing and wheezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread