Vape conventions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
Hey friends, I've never been to a vape convention and there is one coming up soon near here in Jersey.

I'm wondering what the benefits of going to one of these is? I have this forum, vapingcheap.com and countless YouTube videos for info, so I'm wondering what is the benefit of going? Don't really care for cloud competitions and whatnot.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I've been to two of them and had a blast. I'm not into the competition either, but it gives you the chance to see what's out there and actually feel it in your hand, usually loads of freebies, but most importantly, the chance to meet fellow vapers. I think everyone needs to go to at least one.

Reactions: hashtag

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
If it's not too far to get there, I say go and see how you like it. Try some new juices and let them know what you think. It doesn't matter what you vape or the method in which you do it. One of the greatest things I've learned about vaping is that other vapers don't look down on someone with a "newb" setup. We vape and if you vape, you are one of us.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Benefits? It really depends on the venue and vendors. I recently went to VCCPA. I was really hoping for more gear vendors - it was about 95% e-liquid companies, but at least I got to try a lot of new e-liquids AND see some vapers in the wild for once, so overall I'd call it a good trip!

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I've been to 2, don't know if I'd go again. Was able to get some free juice, but it was mainly just lots of people seeing who could carry the most outrageous gear and blow the biggest clouds.
meh, I thought it was kinda fun, and I'll probably go again, even though I'm at least twice the age of the average attendee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread