Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Jun 1, 2019​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I placed an order with them on June 1st and there was an issue with their age verification, it glitched and reloaded the page before continuing to payment.
After payment I received an email stating they received my order but it wasn't what I ordered so I emailed them explaining that the verification had glitched and I think it messed up my order and if they could please fix it to what I had actually ordered....I had ordered butterscotch twist 3mg but what the email says I ordered was candy watermelon 0mg
They replied asking for an order number as they couldn't find my email in their system. However I was not supplied an order number in the email I had received just confirmation of my order (even though it was incorrect) and I explained this to them and showed them my bank statement showing the pending charge. They then replied yet again that they didn't have my email on record and if I was charged to please show them a screenshot, so I replied back again that it is a pending charge and sent the screenshot, with my name and address. They then asked for the last 4 digits of the card used (which was shown in the screenshot). So I supplied that (again). I was then told
"I do not see any transactions in our system with this card number. The order did not go through. I do apologize again. You will need to place a new order
and give your local bank a call to make sure that pending payment is removed."
at which point I was done, whatever I will dispute the charge with my bank when it cleared and be over this headache
5 hours later I finally receive an email with an order number (2 days after I placed my order and have been talking with support), so I email them back with the number and ask if they could please correct the order and thanked them for their help. To which I get a reply
"Thank you for letting us know. Unfortunately we can not make changes to this order because it is preparing to ship out. If you would like to order butterscotch twist you can do so from our website."

so after all of this, what was the point of trying to find my order if you weren't even going to fix your websites mistake? Or lets even say it was my mistake, again what was the point of even trying to find my order and drag this out for 3 days if you weren't going to fix anything​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread