Vape Dudes, missing order and no response from them after 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benalron

Dec 5, 2011
Columbus, OH
I have not written a negative review for anyone ecig related before because whenever I have had a problem from a vendor it was either fixed or at least responded to. I do not get upset when someone makes a mistake, everybody makes mistakes and what matters is how you fix them. I got some samples of Vape Dudes juice at Vapebash and loved all of the flavors I tried. I wanted to try more of their flavors and seeing they had a first time customer sale got together with my friend and placed a big order for 12 30mls.

When the order arrived I immediately looked for the one bottle of caffeinated juice (eJOLT) I ordered because I read some decent reviews about the caffeine actually metabolizing. Although somewhat skeptical I was very excited to try it. The bottle was not there. We received everything else placed in the order except for the eJOLT bottle. They're eJOLT juice is substantially more expensive so the 30ml was $24.49 base price and after the discount cost me near $15. I called the phone number on their site during their posted hours and it went straight to a voice mail recording saying there were shipping delays due to staff illness. I left a message explaining the missing bottle with my name and phone number they could reach me at. A couple days later I still had not received a response. I figured they were backed up and unable to check their voice mail. Someone being sick in a small business can be difficult so I wasn't upset but put a complaint in on the website just in case the voice mail got deleted or wasn't going to be accessed. Two weeks later I still had no response from them so I sent another complaint in on the website. A month later I still had not received a response so I put another complaint in. It has now been 2 months and I am still missing the bottle I paid $15 for and have not received a response which is pretty disappointing. Ive ordered from numerous ecig related businesses and the ones who I have had questions, complaints, or comments have all responded to me within 1-2 days.

As for the juice we did receive I will say it was all pretty decent. Not my favorite juice by any means but all of it had pretty good flavor and great throat hit for the nic level. A few orders I have placed with other vendors has a flavor or two that I found so bad I am amazed they would even sell it. This was fortunately not the case with Vape Dudes, all of it was vapable. Two of the flavors, Mocha java drizzle, and snicker dude'l (cinnamon heavy flavor), destroyed 1.7 ohm carto's at 3.7 volts. Both of those flavors started getting a burnt taste very quickly and I could only get about 5ml's per carto before I had to change it but the flavor was decent so I just dripped those. The other flavors all held up pretty well.

Its a shame, I would have ordered from them again and tried more of their flavors because of the flavor quality consistency, but to forget part of an order and not respond after being contacted through both their website and phone after 2 months is not acceptable.

Benalron

Dec 5, 2011
Columbus, OH
UPDATE:

Vape Dudes contacted me. They were having issues with they're ticket system and the messages got buried. They were extremely apologetic about the mistake and lack of communication. They sent out the bottle immediately and threw in extra stuff to make up for the situation. It seems like they've got everything in order now and since they took care of the problem immediately once they realized there was one I support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread